Meta / Awaiting Update So you want to be an officer....
Updated
  • Protests/Riots
Updated
  • Impounding a car
  • Being an effective police sergeant.
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Nevy
This is a VERY well-written guide. 

Loved it.
Thank you. Any questions on anything I can add to the guide.
I want to put an article, related to accidents

So, if theres an accident call from dispatch, would you?

A) Respond
B) Ignore it
C) Continue patrolling an reply that doesen't know how to get to location

Some people would choose B, or C, but in my opinion, I would choose A. When I RPed as a Police Officer, I RPed as an AIU (Accident Investigation Unit, or some people in Mexico, in spanish, would be this word: Perito, the AIU Unit is specified on responding accidents and Find out what caused them, find out if you are one of the people who respond in this Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NZjs3GNXFo)
Mexico is not safe
It's a shame that 98% of Fearless' player base run as if they just assassinated an entire village, rather than pulling over for a traffic stop.

Good guide, Venub didn't expect anything else.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-28-2015, 03:26 AM)TheImpossibleTruster5 Wrote: I want to put an article, related to accidents
So, if theres an accident call from dispatch, would you?
A) Respond
B) Ignore it
C) Continue patrolling an reply that doesen't know how to get to location
Some people would choose B, or C, but in my opinion, I would choose A. When I RPed as a Police Officer, I RPed as an AIU (Accident Investigation Unit, or some people in Mexico, in spanish, would be this word: Perito, the AIU Unit is specified on responding accidents and Find out what caused them, find out if you are one of the people who respond in this Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NZjs3GNXFo)
Obviously A. If there is an accident then there is also a possibility for fatalities. That's pretty much one of the only calls that you almost always go "code 3" to besides the obvious shots fired and things.
Updated
  • 10 and 11 codes
Great guide, I don't think I'll need any help with pit maneuvers though as you seen yesterday Wink
Great Guide! Now I know how to be a proper police officer. Thanks Venom!