Meta / Awaiting Update So you want to be an officer....
Well, Venom,

Thank you for providing this information, as I never knew if guys tried to CDM me, I could actually shoot back. Now I also know I should NEVER, EVER ram an officers vehicle because I am in a need of a hot pursuit. (Had one lately tough, it was amazing). I love the guide and how detailed it is, and one hour and 15 minutes is a crapload of time! That is rougly 0,4% of my playtime on FLRP!

Some more questions:
1> May you shoot back as an armed citizen (NON GOVERNMENTAL OFFICIAL) if you are getting CDMd?
2> May you shoot back as an armed citizen (GOVERNMENTAL OFFICIAL) if you are getting CDMd?
3> May you shoot back as a rebel if you are getting CDMd?
4> May you shoot back as a Corleone if you are getting CDMd?
5> May you shoot back if your friend gets CDMd as:
5.1> Corleone
5.2> Officer
5.3> Rebel
5.4> Non governmental official armed citizen
5.5> Governmental official armed citizen
... and so on

Love you for this guide, hang on and I will like the posts in this thread which helped my out!

Techdaan.
an officer*.....
Can recommend having a 'police codes chart' open on one screen, if you have a multi-screen setup.
A more fitting signature. 
(06-23-2014, 09:39 AM)Techdaan Wrote: Well, Venom,

Thank you for providing this information, as I never knew if guys tried to CDM me, I could actually shoot back. Now I also know I should NEVER, EVER ram an officers vehicle because I am in a need of a hot pursuit. (Had one lately tough, it was amazing). I love the guide and how detailed it is, and one hour and 15 minutes is a crapload of time! That is rougly 0,4% of my playtime on FLRP!

Some more questions:
1> May you shoot back as an armed citizen (NON GOVERNMENTAL OFFICIAL) if you are getting CDMd?
2> May you shoot back as an armed citizen (GOVERNMENTAL OFFICIAL) if you are getting CDMd?
3> May you shoot back as a rebel if you are getting CDMd?
4> May you shoot back as a Corleone if you are getting CDMd?
5> May you shoot back if your friend gets CDMd as:
5.1> Corleone
5.2> Officer
5.3> Rebel
5.4> Non governmental official armed citizen
5.5> Governmental official armed citizen
... and so on

Love you for this guide, hang on and I will like the posts in this thread which helped my out!

Techdaan.

If someone is intentionally trying to CDM you, best thing to do would be use @. Or if you're a officer, if you want, you can to initiate a traffic stop and it will most likely turn into a pursuit. I wouldn't shoot right away unless they are directly going for you.
Thanks for the Guide!
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Finally.

Thanks Venom for clearing up the difference between assault and battery, I've seen far to many warrants saying it was assault when it's battery. Hopefully people will read this and understand the difference
(06-23-2014, 11:30 AM)Jono Wrote: Can recommend having a 'police codes chart' open on one screen, if you have a multi-screen setup.

problem with police codes is that they very by department so people can be using different ones
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(07-03-2014, 01:33 AM)Gurgle528 Wrote:
(06-23-2014, 11:30 AM)Jono Wrote: Can recommend having a 'police codes chart' open on one screen, if you have a multi-screen setup.

problem with police codes is that they very by department so people can be using different ones

Yes that is a problem but there is still a lot of 10 codes that are general ones in every department. But a lot of departments are switching to plain English now.

If you would like me to cover anything, please post it in reply to this.
This is great!, in my country the police don't even have guns xD (Ireland)
I would never do this without a gun, that's for sure.