[F.F]Monkey
Name of player: [F.F]Monkey

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69323167

Time in GMT: 7:10 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: After the AAA clan killed me and evilmat360 we wanted to get our cars back after 5 minutes but they stole them and drove them into their garage. We asked to get our cars back but [F.F]Monkey just came and RDmed us with his MP5.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaGs9CUN...e=youtu.be
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:61120662&b=1]
As Seen [F.F]Monkey was also Basing with them as a BMD, when he came out and gunned us down for standing outside of the base fence. Also seen as he gunned me down i had only just asked for my car back.
I will tell all people there that monkey is one ass. Im sorry for that but he is Smile. He is RDMING people CDMING people and RDMING them for no reason. Once he tazed me and arrested me. AND the reason was shooting people :OO....I am dissapointed at him and i hope he will get banned for that and for other things that he done Smile.
Hello. Two days ago when I was president, he came as a rebel, and shot me with a X1024 (Semi-Automatic shotgun) for no reason. Rebels werent banned, taxes were low, and laws were good. I was doing a good job, and nobody had a reason to raid me. I have video proof of this, but I would have to cut 10 minutes or 20 minutes out and transfer a demo to a video... I am a lazy ass...
Accused user found guilty of RDM.

Approved
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck