Ban Request Techdaan
Techdaan RDMs CDMs Massive FailRPs and Told GD and BMD to raid me, while he was SRU sergeant!, He should as long ban as possible, if you see him he is surely doing something bannable!
RDM: Not true.
Massively FailRP: Not true.
Telling GD and BMD to raid you: They asked me what to do and stuff, I said: I cant do anything if you go behind me. All I do is protecting the Nexus from the inside. He called me later that he was being killed, so I was on my way. After that, I became president, probably to give you Pres back because you got RDMd. When my protection was over. YOU came and RDMd me with a MAC-10.

Also: No good layout.

I can remember you and Kinght propblocking to defend a president as well. Can you explain that, please?

Now please don't post a BR without proof or anything. Thank you very much that you wasted a couple of my minutes of my life because I had to write this BR.

Techdaan.
First of all, the layout is wrong. Second, you have no evidence to back this up. Third, you're the one breaking the rules, forgot that propblock? Please don't waste our time and the admins' time.
(06-20-2014, 10:43 AM)Muddiless Wrote: First of all, the layout is wrong. Second, you have no evidence to back this up. Third, you're the one breaking the rules, forgot that propblock? Please don't waste our time and the admins' time.

Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it that you support me.

Techdaan.
Evidence, template. You get 24 hours
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The one that is breaking rules is you. They took you hostage, you just refused and starting saying "Oh im gonna BR you" You broke FearRp and you left while you was hostage . We got proof of this too.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(06-20-2014, 01:12 PM)IndestructibleCupcake Wrote: The one that is breaking rules is you. They took you hostage, you just refused and starting saying "Oh im gonna BR you" You broke FearRp and you left while you was hostage . We got proof of this too.

You should siriously report that guy then. I hate that kind of people who is breaking rules and then reporting others -.- . Do it bro report him!
(06-20-2014, 08:11 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 01:12 PM)IndestructibleCupcake Wrote: The one that is breaking rules is you. They took you hostage, you just refused and starting saying "Oh im gonna BR you" You broke FearRp and you left while you was hostage . We got proof of this too.

You should siriously report that guy then. I hate that kind of people who is breaking rules and then reporting others -.- . Do it bro report him!

I don't remember the guy with the screenshot's name. But from now on i record all game-play so if guys break rules in-front of me, they're having they're gonna be reported. TechDan might remember the guy.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(06-20-2014, 11:31 PM)IndestructibleCupcake Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 08:11 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: You should siriously report that guy then. I hate that kind of people who is breaking rules and then reporting others -.- . Do it bro report him!

I don't remember the guy with the screenshot's name. But from now on i record all game-play so if guys break rules in-front of me, they're having they're gonna be reported. TechDan might remember the guy.

Good. I am doing that (taking pictures) when someone breaking rules.
Denied.

Failure to abide by BR rules, no template or evidence.