Disconnect: Traxon timed out.
Rainbow 
When im trying to join the all the fearless servers it only says '' Disconnect: Traxon timed out. Please help me i really need to get this fixed. I have restarted my steam and my computer HuhSad
It's just a bug, try reconnecting. If that doesn't work, connect to another server of the "Internet" category (probably a vanilla sandbox so it doesn't have to download stuff), disconnect, and try to join.

Also, you may want to restart your internet. Unplug your router for a minute, so all lights go off, then plug it back in and let it reboot for about 3 minutes.
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • [NOR] Moen
(06-18-2014, 04:56 PM)Twist3d Matrix Wrote: It's just a bug, try reconnecting. If that doesn't work, connect to another server of the "Internet" category (probably a vanilla sandbox so it doesn't have to download stuff), disconnect, and try to join.

Also, you may want to restart your internet. Unplug your router for a minute, so all lights go off, then plug it back in and let it reboot for about 3 minutes.

I cant connect to any servers it says the same on them all..
Moved to correct area as this isnt a server Bug
(06-18-2014, 06:21 PM)Traxon Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 04:56 PM)Twist3d Matrix Wrote: It's just a bug, try reconnecting. If that doesn't work, connect to another server of the "Internet" category (probably a vanilla sandbox so it doesn't have to download stuff), disconnect, and try to join.

Are you sure you have a legal copy of the game?
(06-18-2014, 06:56 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

Yes i am. I have over 300 houers on garrys mod and 200 on the server, this problem is taking my life, Fearless is my life Sad how can i fix this. I can even connect to single player HELP ME! Thinking
(06-19-2014, 01:48 PM)Traxon Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 06:56 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

Yes i am. I have over 300 houers on garrys mod and 200 on the server, this problem is taking my life, Fearless is my life Sad how can i fix this. I can even connect to single player HELP ME! Thinking
Re-install Gmod.