BR on Jassim_1970
Name of player:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57520780

Time in GMT: Just happend right now 1 or 2 minutes ago.

Server: V33x

Summary: Was driving my yellow lambo just joined on my side it comes another yellow lambo i hear Jassim say : Hey lets steel that car. they were two people i dont know the other name. He though my car was empty , he notice i was in it and said : ah that was awkward , and i drove away and was just stopping little bit outside coreleons / villas cuz i was actully talking to someone in Pm in game. And then they come back and say they wanna walk to me Jassim goes out of the car , stands next to my car and just starts to shot the hell out of me while i was typeing in chat and they started to lock pick my car, well i was just 1 min in the server and all this happend how could i give them a reason to kill me i just drive normell and they looked for victims to kill and steel car from.

Evidence: Dosnet proofs so mutch but : http://gyazo.com/cc55c5226a1ee4c905bd55876c234cf9 ;(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well i can tell something i know about this jassim hes often propkilling and rdming and sure hes max failrping... I often see him Prop cars and kill people whit props.. I remember one time some days ago i raided him .. well he broke mutch failrp first he ran away when we had gun pointed on him and then he change job to corleons same as we was and then he start to team kill and l8r on the day he was police officer and when he saw me he Tazed me and shot me when i was on the ground i lost : 1 famas 1 deagle , 1 pistol ammo and 2 rifle ammo and a Kevlar of that.
So all i know this Jassim guy from is minging like he just did right now when i just joined the server.

Jassim just got banned for 1 day for break NLR please extend it more for being rdmer and a huge prop killer
The evidence you provided doesn't seem sufficient.
24 hours to provide more evidence.
and you can check mine too... http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48123
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Insufficient evidence.

Denied.