Group abusing me and my friend.
(06-17-2014, 11:45 PM)nph.95 Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 06:19 PM)MaitoKaakao Wrote: Ok. It might not been you, but someone of those 4. I'm just mad to whole crew. Ofc if i point wrong person say it. It's good we get this settled anyways. I'm still not dropping this thread since i have felt so abused that i want someone to point at.

Do you mean this toll?
LINK

The toll blocked the street with 2 fadingdoors. It broke 2 rules
1. When you build custom doors use the fading door tool and place keypads and/or buttons on both sides.
2. Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.

The only way to operate these 2 doors was inside of the toll booth. As you can see it says in the rules that there must be keypad and/or buttons on both sides of the door, you only have 2 keypads and/or buttons for the toll booth door

How many f*cking times i have to say to you I HAD THE KEYPADS. Retard can't you just accept it? I've told you like 10 times already and you STILL cant believe? what's so hard in that? Exactly same kind of toll been built like 100 times and suddenly MY version is illegal? You are the admin of the server? You are NOT in charge of that, inform the admin about that kind of things. Use the @ command and let the admins do the work or are you way too stupid to even understand such a clear command like this? This is not ban request from me, it's from 4 guys and i'm not included. You need to do separate ban request if you really want to get me banned from this server i love. Expect the love been really weak since this thread been up here ages and no-one from charge has reacted to this post. I want to see the picture of FearlessRP without you 4 minges. PEACE OUT.
(06-17-2014, 11:54 PM)MaitoKaakao Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 06:19 PM)MaitoKaakao Wrote: Ok. It might not been you, but someone of those 4. I'm just mad to whole crew. Ofc if i point wrong person say it. It's good we get this settled anyways. I'm still not dropping this thread since i have felt so abused that i want someone to point at.

Do you mean this toll?
LINK

1. When you build custom doors use the fading door tool and place keypads and/or buttons on both sides.
2. Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.

The only way to operate these 2 doors was inside of the toll booth. As you can see it says in the rules that there must be keypad and/or buttons on both sides of the door, you only have 2 keypads and/or buttons for the toll booth door

How many f*cking times i have to say to you I HAD THE KEYPADS.

You only had one (1) keypad outside, there was no keypad/button for the fadingdoors ON THE ROAD outside of the booth. The only keypad you had outside was for the booth door. Do you now understand?
(06-18-2014, 11:52 AM)nph.95 Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 11:54 PM)MaitoKaakao Wrote:

Do you mean this toll?
LINK

How many f*cking times i have to say to you I HAD THE KEYPADS.

You only had one (1) keypad outside, there was no keypad/button for the fadingdoors ON THE ROAD outside of the booth. The only keypad you had outside was for the booth door. Do you now understand?

This is what i mean, your brains capacity is zero. It was not illegal. And it's still not ban request about me. Why are you being so ignorant retard? Or just playing like one? Please STOP putting any further messages to this thread since they are POINTLESS.

EDIT: I searched for the rule and it goes like this "Do not propblock anything, there should be a keypad or button to reach the area/items.". There. It is not illegal. Opening one keypad and you can access BOTH doors with buttons. Stop playing admin. You are bad even in that. You have told me many, MANY times that i don't know rules. It's ironic that you have not read them even once yourself. You don't know the rules of this server at all. I'm not saying i'm the master of this server or some sort of professional. At least i'm trying to roleplay with a pleasuring way to myself and to others. I'm always trying to follow the rules and if i don't, i know what i do wrong and admit it. Like i would be proud of it, no. You were wrong AGAIN. So please, stop those completely pointless posts proving nothing.

EDIT(2): Those 2 rules listed by you
"1. When you build custom doors use the fading door tool and place keypads and/or buttons on both sides."
"2. Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear."
1. I used fading door tools. That door had keypads both sides. You can open BOTH doors with only cracking/opening one keypad. The other option could been that there are separate keypads so if you want them BOTH open you would need to crack/open 2 keypads.
2. Keypads/buttons they were all really visible, clear and totally accessible. Their functions were crystal clear. Even those really young cops understood this.
I hope you get banned cause i know that feel when someone is retard. I could tell some of them Smile. I recorded someone how he CDMED ambulance and spammed mic, then he wanted to CDMED me (i was some kind of a police - detective who was working for police) and i shot him few times. Then in 2 mins i was there and he shot me with his friend :I. Later i told him that i recorded that and he went to my house (with police <- his friends) and they saw that i was double dooring (i didnt knew what it waas until that happent). Soo i said sorry and i fixed it, they broke into my house for no reason and destroyed my contrabants and pictured evrything cause they was just angry....I did something wrong but i didnt knew it. Cause of their anger and connections they ***** me up.... Sometimes i ask my self why the hell i still playing on that server...It is very fun but cause of that assholes and their rulebreaking with CDMING, RDMING and evrything they ruing my experiences. I am talking for all rulerbreakers. I did something wrong and i didnt want to do it but i did it but they didnt even gave me a chance to fix my mistake O.O . That's why i dont have anymore wills to cityRP -.- ... Cause of assholes who dont give me deam chance, cause of someone who is glitching trough houses to earn money and destroy contrabants, cause RDMERS and CDMERS, scammers, propblockers, propkillers and bad police officers, SRU. Admins should be more carefull Smile. I understand they cant do evrythiing but there should be more admins on that server. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH....
(06-18-2014, 10:30 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: I hope you get banned cause i know that feel when someone is retard. I could tell some of them Smile. I recorded someone how he CDMED ambulance and spammed mic, then he wanted to CDMED me (i was some kind of a police - detective who was working for police) and i shot him few times. Then in 2 mins i was there and he shot me with his friend :I. Later i told him that i recorded that and he went to my house (with police <- his friends) and they saw that i was double dooring (i didnt knew what it waas until that happent). Soo i said sorry and i fixed it, they broke into my house for no reason and destroyed my contrabants and pictured evrything cause they was just angry....I did something wrong but i didnt knew it. Cause of their anger and connections they ***** me up.... Sometimes i ask my self why the hell i still playing on that server...It is very fun but cause of that assholes and their rulebreaking with CDMING, RDMING and evrything they ruing my experiences. I am talking for all rulerbreakers. I did something wrong and i didnt want to do it but i did it but they didnt even gave me a chance to fix my mistake O.O . That's why i dont have anymore wills to cityRP -.- ... Cause of assholes who dont give me deam chance, cause of someone who is glitching trough houses to earn money and destroy contrabants, cause RDMERS and CDMERS, scammers, propblockers, propkillers and bad police officers, SRU. Admins should be more carefull Smile. I understand they cant do evrythiing but there should be more admins on that server. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH....

Indeed. Admins have not been that active recently and i sure have felt it. They have their own lives too but i cant deny of having a few more admins. I never had a raid without it being random. So i kinda feel the same Cheese. I can totally understand everything you said. Your english is totally understandable.
(06-18-2014, 11:21 PM)MaitoKaakao Wrote: Indeed. Admins have not been that active recently and i sure have felt it. They have their own lives too but i cant deny of having a few more admins. I never had a raid without it being random. So i kinda feel the same Cheese. I can totally understand everything you said. Your english is totally understandable.

Tnx. Yes i felt it in bad way. U feel like ******* asshole and you lose every will to play cityRP...I am trying my best, sometimes i'm doing some kind of bad stuff and i dont even know it. I hate that stuff and i hope that people are getting banned. Have a nice day Wink
Were you basing in the offices?

Since there's no sound in the evidence, and the summary is pretty poor, this BR is very weak.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
As Infernaw said, insufficient evidence.