JMR's Huge Goodbye.
bye

EDIT:
I over-reacted all over nothing. It's shocking how rumors had managed me to get all caught up. I have learnt a lot from this.

Have you read my apology yet?

I am sorry for the trouble I have caused your community.

Unfortunately, I have lost a lot of trust from the staff now, I want to re-build that trust, but it would be unlikely.

I am leaving fearless for other various reasons, I might come back though. Perhaps after a break. (Thanks for the kind words.)
Goodbye, sad you're leaving just on your own opinion but it's all your choice. Goodluck whatever youre gonna do
(06-14-2014, 05:51 PM)Weecow Wrote: Goodbye, sad you're leaving just on your own opinion but it's all your choice. Goodluck whatever youre gonna do

I cannot offer anything to this community & I do not want to, when things are said in deceit and hidden.
Haha, bye! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • ryan!
(06-14-2014, 05:55 PM)Jan Wrote: Haha, bye! Cheese

You won. I hope you get what you wanted, Jan. I am fed up of arguments in this community. I cannot fight a giant, I cannot argue against admins.
" Riddle Me This - Why would the farm boy not stay away from the lockt barn? "

Thanks for sharing JRM - I still fell that this Community is worth it and that the chat between the admins wasn't really that big of a thing.

Chao.
Bye. .
Goodbye JMR. Sad that you had to leave over this but nonetheless, it is your decision.

I wish you good luck for the future - despite everything, you're still a nice guy.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • JMR
(06-14-2014, 06:03 PM)Aviator Wrote: Goodbye JMR. Sad that you had to leave over this but nonetheless, it is your decision.

I wish you good luck for the future - despite everything, you're still a nice guy.

Thanks for those really kind words. They really mean a lot, coming from you.

My reasons for leaving are not from today alone. It goes deeper, but I do not want to spread my opinions about anyone. (That could get me suspended)

Stay awesome, Aviator.
Bye JMR, hope you come back to FL one day!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander