What's the total amount if donators?
Bug 
Because FL is relatively cheap to donate to, and the benefits are rather nice, a lot of people donate. We can tell that, because typically on the servers around half of everyone is a donator. That's a lot of people. If there was a way to know how many donations have actually been made, then let me know. (Also, wouldn't it be cool of there was a total donation counter inside the donate page to encourage players that the server is trustworthy?)
http://www.fearlessrp.net/memberlist.php

Get counting.
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • NotSep, Blurr, DoomDude1
Came to 630$ and stopped at page 23. 563 pages / 23 = 24 times x 630 = 15120 and that's a very very very rough calculation that's not even counting the 2,50$ donations and just very little donators per page. damn must be above 30k
I'm curious to know how much money Soul receives through donations every month.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • James_Gaff, Blurr
(06-15-2014, 01:20 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I'm curious to know how much money Soul receives through donations every month.

A lot I would guess. However, the money Soul gets is, technically, for use only for the benefit of the servers. Meaning, Soul gets none for personal use. I'm still curious though.
(06-15-2014, 02:20 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(06-15-2014, 01:20 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I'm curious to know how much money Soul receives through donations every month.

A lot I would guess. However, the money Soul gets is, technically, for use only for the benefit of the servers. Meaning, Soul gets none for personal use. I'm still curious though.
He is not obligated to use anything on the server. He can use it for what he wants and I don't think it should be anyone's business. As long as you can play your regular 9 hours a day on his server it shouldn't matter to you.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Is it purely to support the server though? Or is it partly to support Soul himself as well? Even if it's not enough to live comfortably, I'd imagine he probably still receives more money than he needs to keep the server and community running.

But I don't know, I'm just speculating here.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(06-15-2014, 03:44 PM)Midget Wrote:

He is not obligated to use anything on the server. He can use it for what he wants and I don't think it should be anyone's business. As long as you can play your regular 9 hours a day on his server it shouldn't matter to you.

Technically, FL is not a company or business. This means its a non-profit organization. In short terms, if Soul were to take money for himself and his personal gain, its theft and punishable by law.

EDIT; Outlined pretty well by DoomDude here: http://gyazo.com/c7c7ee003724a342ea242aa61d0dc6ea
From the amount of cash that Fearless makes per month which is roughly $1000 - $2000... I would imagine that FL gets 50 to 100 donators per month.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
Well it is told that you donate for server. But i dont mind if he use some money (what is left ofcourse) for him. Atleast until there is server good and have minimally numbers of crashes and lags then evrything is ok