[BR] Leon , xRaZeRx , Macao
Bug 
Name of player(s): Leon , xRaZeRx , Macao .

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44089190 , STEAM_0:0:64739387 , STEAM_0:0:64600038

Time in GMT: 1:42 - 2:11 PM

Server: v2p

Summary: Everyrule you can Break , Witnesses - Lime , Lycan , TotallyGG , and Again sorry about some Lag spikes i had.

Evidence:
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
I would like to apologize for my language seen in OOC Chat at the start of the video, i could've said it in a more mature way, but i was furious at the time since that was their i believe 3rd time breaking NLR and coming back up there to raid us.

I just came here to add that you should also put Dominikhoney on there as he was the medic healing during the raid.
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

(06-13-2014, 03:26 PM)JustTotallyGG Wrote: I would like to apologize for my language seen in OOC Chat at the start of the video, i could've said it in a more mature way, but i was furious at the time since that was their i believe 3rd time breaking NLR and coming back up there to raid us.

I just came here to add that you should also put Dominikhoney on there as he was the medic healing during the raid.

Can't find his steam.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Here it is.
(06-13-2014, 01:51 PM)JustTotallyGG Wrote: dominikhoney
Paramedic - Healing during raid [Evidence of this can be seen HERE)

dominikhoney STEAM_0:0:89238051
[This is copied from my Ban thread on them]
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

Approved.
Kind Regards,
Floodify