[Forum RP] The silence
Hello everyone,

I was wondering, since we are a RP community, if there are people interested to do a nice Forum RP? I am sure some of you guys are known with it and if enough interest is shown i will happily play "gamemaster" ! I have did this a lot on multiple forums in the past and really enjoyed it!

For people who are interested, here is an old map i made in the past, we can use this. [Image: MJN13Dy.jpg]

If there are enough people who want to do this i will start writing a story etc.
Dont worry if you dont know how this works, i will happily answer your questions!

a short explanation of a Forum RP:

I will post the first post with a story + rules. I can tell you guys that this RP will take place in the medieval time (swords/ archers) and that nothing is fantasy about it except the map. After the story you can create a character (as much as on the server) and tell some background information. In those posts you can do whatever you like! travelling, fighting, stealing, sleeping (But you cant powergame) and i as GM (gamemaster) will tell you the consequences of these actions (which can be good or bad)

So its basicly something like Dungeon and Dragons, but then on the forums!

If you seem interested, please state here, so i hopefully this can start Cheese
Feedback is ofcourse always welcome!

Greetings,
Baskingner
So its basically like Dungeons and dragons?
(06-12-2014, 06:16 PM)Guy0544 Wrote: So its basically like Dungeons and dragons?

Yes! i will add that in the description, since that makes it a whole lot clearer! Thanks Wink
Welcome Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Guy0544's post:
  • Baskingner