Doctor Internet
My apologies for not posting this ban request earlier.

Name of player:
[FL:RP] Doctor Internet

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:35377420

Time in GMT:
Monday 9 june and tuesday 10 june, both somewhere in the evening. Tell me if you need to know the exact time of a specific screenshot.

Server:
Evocity v2p

Summary:
At first, Doctor Internet had been a police officer/sergeant, wearing different types of suits and dresses and driving different types of non-governmental vehicles, throughout the evening. He was a traffic unit within the police force, wearing suits and driving sports cars, which was obviously really quite confusing for the people in the server and in fact it forces people to metagame.

(And have you ever seen a traffic cop like this in real life?)

After I vocally asked him if there was a possibility to become an ordinary cop, he told me to piss off and basically kept on speeding through the city in his fancy BMW, later on he showed off his splendid white Murcielago and a wonderful female dress.
What a versatile cop.

The other day I encountered him while he was standing in his store, micspamming music through the apartments building. He wanted me to tell him for what charge I was going to post a ban request on him. He started offering me sexual treatment.

The same evening I saw Doctor Internet insulted someone in OOC, of which I took a screenshot.

In short: FailRP, sexual harassment and insulting in OOC. And an overall bad attitude and behaviour.

Evidence:
1-3 Doctor internet driving a BMW and wearing suits (and on the third screenshot, he calls someone "fucktard")
4 His "piss off":
http://imgur.com/a/ZLClW

1 The insult on another player
2-4 The conversation with Doctor Internet where he offers me sexual treatment:
http://imgur.com/a/jlUyI

Edit: I added a new reply with the exact timestamps on the screenshot, and more.
Late: add to this BR http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=47821

2ndly, Traffic Unit is allowed.
Source: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46302

3rdly, I don't own a lambo.
Proof: [Image: 619455B3F8FDA43B42B1FF27CCDBCB7322C7E448]

4thly, It's called RP. You get pulled over by a BMW with a Siren? You would assume it's a Goverment Unit. They get out, show you warrant cards if asked. It is not mine or my other officer's fault that you cannot RP a siutation, and instead rely on breaking the rules.

5thly, I was offering you sexual favours in return for you telling me what you were going to post a BR on me for. I then explained in very simple terms what a blowjob is, since you didn't understand.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
I do believe you do not own a Murcielago, however you either drove one, or you were the passenger.

And in your 5th point, you basically admitted that you did that.
I did say what?, although I didn't mean it like a call for explanation. It was more like a "what?!" in a startled way.

And I didn't say a traffic unit is not allowed. It's an absolute shame that someone with more than a thousand hours of experience doesn't understand what the problem is about a traffic unit with a suit and a sports car.

To illustrate what I mean, I made a nice little game for you:

On which one of the pictures do you see a traffic unit? (Remember, there is only one picture that shows a traffic unit)

[Image: stock-photo-young-man-in-a-dark-suit-and...252951.jpg]
[Image: 1191209685144681.jpg]
[Image: can-stock-photo_csp4037895.jpg]

To the admins:
Please, take actions. Not particularly for me, but for the sake of the server. If you allow this, all police officers will run around with a suit and drive around in any random vehicle, other than a police car.
Bonalex, you just seem annoyed with the last BR with Mints. OT - Within the UK there is unmarked police cars like the BMW M3 Sports car to keep up with criminals. Here is one -
[Image: 7387705292_e93d37e452_m.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

That's cool, I have a game too.
Tell me, which picture shows the undercover police officers?
[Image: Market-Street-poli_2220991b.jpg]
[Image: LukeRudkowskiUndercoverCop.jpg]
[Image: 00464132.jpg]

Edit: 6th Point.
I never told you to piss off after you told me to change, I told you to piss off because you were interfering while I was trying to work.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

(06-12-2014, 03:21 PM)Unholy Wrote: Bonalex, you just seem annoyed with the last BR with Mints. OT - Within the UK there is unmarked police cars like the BMW M3 Sports car to keep up with criminals. Here is one

I am sorry, but how are you involved in this? And why would I be annoyed about another BR that's not even on me?

Unmarked police cars do exist, but the police car in your picture is not a traffic unit. And the driver of an unmarked police car does wear a police uniform, obviously. And also, the big difference between the BMW in the picture you added, and the BMW ingame, is that the BMW ingame is a racing vehicle. If you really need an unmarked police vehicle, there are different possibilities like the Volvo. But I honestly don't want to start a discussion with you.

Please don't bother replying, thanks.

(06-12-2014, 03:26 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: That's cool, I have a game too.

I never told you to piss off after you told me to change, I told you to piss off because you were interfering while I was trying to work.

But are those undercover police officers a traffic unit? No.
That's basically the same as a rebel, a wanderer or whoever wearing an expensive suit, driving an expensive car, all FailRP.

Again, it's an absolute shame that someone with more than a thousand hours of experience doesn't understand what the problem is about a traffic unit with a suit and a sports car.

And as I said, undercover police officers are not a good thing in Fearless, as they force people to metagame.
(06-12-2014, 03:40 PM)Bonoalex Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 03:21 PM)Unholy Wrote: Bonalex, you just seem annoyed with the last BR with Mints. OT - Within the UK there is unmarked police cars like the BMW M3 Sports car to keep up with criminals. Here is one

I am sorry, but how are you involved in this? And why would I be annoyed about another BR that's not even on me?

Unmarked police cars do exist, but the police car in your picture is not a traffic unit. And the driver of an unmarked police car does wear a police uniform, obviously. And also, the big difference between the BMW in the picture you added, and the BMW ingame, is that the BMW ingame is a racing vehicle. If you really need an unmarked police vehicle, there are different possibilities like the Volvo. But I honestly don't want to start a discussion with you.

Please don't bother replying, thanks.

(06-12-2014, 03:26 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: That's cool, I have a game too.

But are those undercover police officers a traffic unit? No.
That's basically the same as a rebel, a wanderer or whoever wearing an expensive suit, driving an expensive car, all FailRP.

Again, it's an absolute shame that someone with more than a thousand hours of experience doesn't understand what the problem is about a traffic unit with a suit and a sports car.

And as I said, undercover police officers are not a good thing in Fearless, as they force people to metagame.

The Police here drive Evo 8s, racing vehicles.
They do not force people to metagame, please explain how?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Quote:They do not force people to metagame, please explain how?

They do, in multiple ways. For example when you look at a person, not expecting it's a cop, you can see it's a cop without any roleplaying whatsoever. How could someone in real life know whether another person is an undercover police officer, without seeing an ID card?
(06-12-2014, 05:04 PM)Bonoalex Wrote:
Quote:They do not force people to metagame, please explain how?

They do, in multiple ways. For example when you look at a person, not expecting it's a cop, you can see it's a cop without any roleplaying whatsoever. How could someone in real life know whether another person is an undercover police officer, without seeing an ID card?

By the loud-ass siren on their car?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Quote:By the loud-ass siren on their car?

Anyone could do that. And as you say 'loud-ass', because you were spamming it through your microphone so loudly, it didn't even sound like a siren to me at first. And the microphone range is pretty small in the game, so the functionality of a siren like that is doubtful.

But let's not forget you were not an undercover agent, but a traffic unit wearing a suit and driving a BMW. (I did add a screenshot of the playerlist as well, showing your custom job)

You are constantly dodging the facts: you were a traffic unit within the police force, wearing multiple suits, driving sports/racing cars. Not forgetting about the sexual harassment and insulting.

You can try and keep changing the discussion to whether or not it forces people to metagame, but that's not the core of the discussion. If you have anything of interest to add, feel free to reply. If not, let's wait for an administrator to close this thread.