My Unban Request
Your Name: CardBoardjunkie
Your Ban ID: 46246
Banned By: [FL] Enzyme
Reason: FearRP and generally failRPing this entire day. I warned you earlier. 12th ban
Involved: Me And The Staff Member
Why Should We Unban You?: So This Is What happened: I was driving my car in the Ghetto I start getting shot at. Then I see two cops behind me shooting my car. They blow it up and I start to run. As soon as the staff member sees me running he Imedietly pulls me to a roof. he asks what happened and I start to type as soon as I finish I get banned. Then I went to the forums to see how long it was and its 1 year! I was so mad. I love fearless and I was banned 4 months ago. Fearless is the best RP community out there. Ive matured since then now that im going into high School so please consider unbanning me. Nervous
Cardboard, if I recall correctly, you were completely under gunpoint, and you tried to drive your way out of the situation.
I remember that this was a blatant fearRP-breakage, something you should have known would be against the rules.

Before this, you had 11 bans where 3 of these bans were for fearRP. I confronted you about your history with fearRP, before I issued the one year ban.

This case is not a case where you were innocent. You broke the rules. This was your 12'th ban, and 4'th ban for fearRP breakage.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Not to be disrespecfull or anything but, that's False, I was not under stricked gun point when you hadn't been there they just opened fire on my car and it blew up so I was forced to exit said car and then you arrived and you saw me running away from gun point. That's what happened. And at that point that server wasn't important but now that I have realized I cant wait to get back on. So I hope you make the best decision possible. I would be okay to a shorten/unban.
(06-09-2014, 02:18 AM)CardBoardjunkie Wrote: so I was forced to exit said car and then you arrived and you saw me running away from gun point. That's what happened.

If this is the case, then you broke fearRP and it is still your 4th fearRP-ban with 12 bans in total in only 65 hours.

Why should your ban be lowered? Alot of people in your case would have gotten a permaban, and I fail to see why your ban should be lowered.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Well first off all I think it shouldn't be an offense of fail rp when they were completely RDMing me. And it wasn't I was only running for about 5 seconds before you pulled me to a roof. So that's why it should be revoked or shortened. And I promise I will never be e banned again after I get unbanned/revoked/get back on the server. So I hope you trust the fact I have matured since the ban. Witch was about 3-5 months ago
You need to follow fearRP. Always. If they are trying to pull you over, and you refuse; then you are breaking the law. It's not random then. If it's random then you should do as the Police say.

You only breaking fearRP for 5 seconds is not an excuse for having your ban shortened. This was your 4th ban for fearRP and you know alot better.

Denied.

Closing notes:

The banned player has yet to understand fearRP, even after reaching 12 bans where 4 of them now are fearRP related. The banned player broke the rules as the banreason says, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme