BR - Aggressive Corleone
Name of player: QuAdCorX | GreeD^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: 17:25

Server: v2d

Summary:
This is more of a blacklist request.
Okay, basically usually I wouldn't see this as offend-able.
But not that long ago Enzyme Weapons Blacklisted me for the same thing. So I saw it has BR worthy.
27409 [FL:RP] Sauce STEAM_0:1:47664376 Weapons RDM, invalid reason for killing someone [FL] Enzyme

Basically, As the evidence shows. I was actually randomly stopped by a Corleone group, as the evidence shows they also found out in the end (in ooc) that I was not the guy and they had randomly got a guy to get out and pointed guns around. As shown when someone says "Wait guys, the wrong benz".
After this, the guy asked me "Who runs the city?" At first I thought he was joking. And then I said in response "Your Mom". Was I supposed to say the Corleone or something? Or was it a trick question?
Anyway. He killed me, and as this is the same situation that I was in when I was corleone, I was weapon blacklisted and so I see it suitable and ban worthy.

Evidence:
Some people actually finds it more offensive than others regarding the "your mother" jokes, i'm sick and tired of them, and you went OOC too.
(06-10-2014, 01:13 AM)kristiant Wrote: Some people actually finds it more offensive than others regarding the "your mother" jokes, i'm sick and tired of them, and you went OOC too.

It was IC.
As far as I am concerned, this happened to me a while ago, so the same punishment should be applied.

Were you involved in the incident?
Approved.