Improved arrest system
Title of Suggestion: Improved, more realistic&stricter arrest system.

Description:I have considered this suggestion for a long while now. It has come to my attention that the arrest system is not anything like a real one.
When a player is arrested, they are sent straight to a cell and skip their whole court case. (This is where my suggestion comes in.) What if... we had judges, and every player who was supposed to be arrested, depending on the crime had to go to court?
When a player is supposed to be arrested, instead of an arrest warrant they are issued with a court warrant, where they are then taken into court for the judges to hold a proper case against them, then you could also introduce things like death row, etc etc.
With this in action, players would be less opposed to break laws and make the job of a police officer alot more realistic, it would also open up a new form of clan, this too I have considered. Clans could be based around lawyers trying to prevent people from being killed on death row.
Players will have the chance to plead guilty at the scene and will be arrested at the scene for however long the criminal deserves.

Why: I think that this would be a good suggestion because players would be less tempted to break laws and minge around as much because punishments and jail times would be alot longer, although this may ruin some players gameplay it is also a great way to improve the server.
[+] Support very creative, I didn't see this on any another server. This will be big change.
Half of the players on the server would not follow a cop to the courtroom and instead break fearrp.
There's no way to provide evidence, it's just going to be 2+ people arguing with each other.
It sounds very time consuming and completely unnecessary.

I think that the reason you haven't seen it on any other server is because while it might look good on paper, it's going to be a complete mess in-game.

-Support
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Tmdirtbike
(06-08-2014, 09:24 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Half of the players on the server would not follow a cop to the courtroom and instead break fearrp.
There's no way to provide evidence, it's just going to be 2+ people arguing with each other.

I think that the reason you haven't seen it on any other server is because while it might look good on paper, it's going to be a complete mess in-game.

-Support

Also considered this when deciding whether to post the thread or not, still think it is a pretty good idea personally though.
+support I think this would be very useful and more realistic so you don't get the 10 hour cops running round arresting you for walking forward ( literally )
(06-08-2014, 09:24 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Half of the players on the server would not follow a cop to the courtroom and instead break fearrp.

-Support

I completely agree..
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
I Agree with GRiiM, -Support.
Good suggestion, but theres only one major flaw: the players. In a perfect world, yes, this would work. Unfortunately, there are plenty of minges that would NEVER actually RP it out, and go through doing the court cases. +support for the idea, but -support for it being implemented, it just would not work.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
And what makes you think the playerbase can handle this?

-Support.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • HellShell
-Support, this will never work.