RDM, Chair-Abusing and sleep-abusing By Mints
Name of player: Mints

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25877863

Time in GMT: 2014-06-08 Aroud 17:30

Server: V2p

Summary: He has been Chair-Glitching/Sleep-abusing through/over the security door at the presidents office and RDM'd me when i was president but i only got evidence of him doing it a second time, then he proceeded to chair-glitch out of the pres office window.

Evidence: http://gyazo.com/bc9097025f7c41ea8cbfb7707de0e4c1
http://gyazo.com/52b5c823290cac3a907d1a0dc8524234
http://gyazo.com/70412398e44ef8bbf7b865bea21af8bb
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
I was at the scene when it happened, here is a picture of him via me: http://gyazo.com/4466ca9142f0d90eeda2eabd8c98f046
"Oh, well. What is a night at Fearless? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and boooring, and-and completely... completely wonderful."
I was president while this was happening, and he Random Raided me and tried to RDM me.
Guys, there was a misunderstanding. I was stuck in the door and tried to use a chair to get out, but I got stuck in the roof and didn't get the option to hold space and respawn, and because we were in a RP situation I couldn't just reconnect, therefore I had to try and use /sleep and chairs to get out, I hope you can understand that. Sorry for causing this confusion!

Also, this supposed rdm happened because people failed to listen when I said I was a detective and the presidential guard started to shoot me, so I had to act out of self-defense.
You have gotten bans for random raids and glitching to avoid getting killed. This seems to be a bit of a problem of yours. And the bans you have gotten before seems very similiar to this case which probably means you havent learned anything from your previous bans.
(06-08-2014, 06:57 PM)Mints Wrote: Guys, there was a misunderstanding. I was stuck in the door and tried to use a chair to get out, but I got stuck in the roof and didn't get the option to hold space and respawn, and because we were in a RP situation I couldn't just reconnect, therefore I had to try and use /sleep and chairs to get out, I hope you can understand that. Sorry for causing this confusion!

Also, this supposed rdm happened because people failed to listen when I said I was a detective and the presidential guard started to shoot me, so I had to act out of self-defense.

I seriously don't know whats up with you and your friends. Today you and your friends have done almost nothing but making problems for other players. I mean, come on? for real? You guys have about 300+ hours and you still break the rules. In todays session I tried to play as a Police Officer, and what I faced when I changed my job was one of your friends prop-pushing cars outside of Nexus. I ran after him to tell him that he should stop because "He might just get banned for it" (Note, I said this NOT as a THREAT) And what happend next was that a group of men in suits started to hit me. As I got hit I tazed one of the men, in selfdefense, everyone leaved except the man I tazed and and one guy trying to jump on the tazed one, to avoid getting arrested. But the guy failed to kill him so he prop pushed a car on me and the tazed guy.

Now, I don't have any prof for these events ( except for some screenshots with out names) so I didn't even bother to think BR. Later I saw that same guy pointing a gun at me so I told him he shouldn't do that its failrp, and the same group attacked me with Ak-47 and RDM'd me. And at this point im starting to get pissed. Later I found out that it was you guys the whole time.

At this time I started to guard the jails because I was so tired of people like you. And as I was going to build a checkpoint for the jail you and you're "gang" shows up and tells me to "F*cking remove that prop or we'll make a BR on you cause you're propblocking". And I calmly responded with;"I am building a gate so you can't get in that easily" and then YOU spawned a chair in to the wall so you could glitch through. And I removed the wall and tried to tell you the you and your friends are trespassing and that is arrestable, so I warrented you and when I tried to arrest you grabbed and Ak-47 and straight up tried to RDM me luckily I arrested you with only 14 health left, but it wouldn't serve any use because your friends was going to glitch through the jail doors and save you.

So now I got reported to protect the president and as I tried to go up the elevator your friend changed job to Police Sargent just to demote me. And you try to "play cool" and taunt me by saying things like "Good bye Teamkillarn!" and "You will be demoted!" and that is just wrong. So I got demoted and wanted to go down to your level of "Breaking FearRp" so I pm'd the president to demote the current Sargent (I told him that your were friends and I also told him about you saying to me that I was going to get demoted.) so now I had to wait to become a Police Officer again. And when I had waited enough I became a Police once again. And now I tried to protect president from people like you. And 5 minutes later you and your friends comes and tries to random raid and as we are talking to your friends, YOU tries to glitch through the wall, but luckily I made the checkpoint and used the thickest material I could find, so now you are stuck in the roof and somehow get in and tries to, my guess, kill the president but you couldn't find him so we are trying to arrest you but escapes by glitching through the pres. office with a chair. At this moment I screamed "BR" the police force posted a BR on you and now you are trying to avoid it by saying things like "I were stuck in the door"? I don't have any evidence of these events, except the last one, but could you just stop ruining other peoples game time?

I thought, the more hours the better roleplay was something you could sum up FearlessRp to, but I was sooooooooooooooo wrong.
I'm not saying that me, 110 hours guy, is a master of roleplay... but I've seen 5 hour players play better than you and your friends do, and you have 300+ hours.
"Oh, well. What is a night at Fearless? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and boooring, and-and completely... completely wonderful."
That's quite an accusation to make, I only have 150 hours.
Mints, You did "RDM" me because you had no reason to kill me (You where a self-claimed Detective) and you glitched through the wall and pulled an assault-weapon out and killed me when you had just a second ago ( As i said ) Chair-glitched through the ceiling. You Glitching through the ceiling put you in "OOC" mod because your "IC" character was still on the other side, so you could not possibly kill me and that makes it "RDM" and a pinch of "Meta" for you acted out of character.

And your reason to kill me because i had not hired you and not given you access to the nexus. And for the record you where not shoot at by the security guard but you where under gunpoint by my "FBI" agents which you did not seam to care about at all for you did not listen to them even when they where threatening you with your life.

(EXACTLY what Mr.Mints said: """"Also, this supposed rdm happened because people failed to listen when I said I was a detective and the presidential guard started to shoot me, so I had to act out of self-defense."""")
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
Approved.