Ability to Drag Dead Bodies
Like I said though, you wouldn't be able to lift the body up off the ground, as it would be deadweight. You drag the body realistically, and only a certain distance. There wouldn't be anyway you could sling a body around the map, with precautionary measures put in place.
i suppot that +
This server is based on vanilla RP. This makes it all more like Basewars and TTT. -Support for me.
Well.. After all the -Support, my post only needs one thing.
[Image: wrPoh8Z.jpg]

If teh admeens would be so kind as to move this to denied.
- Support: Its a good idea though but people on the server would surely abuse it and they would drag bodies around without any reason.

+Support
Great features, would reduce people CDMming injured bodies

-Support
I've seen administrators doing this with a physgun, and people sometimes die when they must be lifted up a bit (At the pavements / sidewalks). They knock their heads and boom... Dead... RIP...
+Support I like the idea, but I worry about it being abused.
+ Support
Yea its good if your are a citizen and calling paramedic and the body maybe get drived over and you can move the body on the side, so no more people die.
+ Support
We could drag a body and fool the cops into a trap.
Good concept for people that aren't minges. A hugely bad idea because think of what the minged could - and would - do? It would become a worse issue than prop pushing.

-Support