UnBlackList.
Sad 
Your name: Old name: IHotsfogdI | New name: Enzimas

Your blacklist ID: 29306

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86103725

Reason: BRA (46165) - Abusing props / tool gun.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Aviator

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: When I ordered the UnBlackList for some time, and was denied, I stopped playing until the BlackList disappear. For the past one month or so, today, I came to play and when I get to the server I see that I am still nothing. Could understand me. I knew that my friend was filming. As was protecting. I have already taken BlackList once for the same reason, but I know the rules very well. Now tell me, what would you do without props, without phy., Without Toolgun nothing? I'm now the Server without doing anything. Please withdraw me from the BlackList. I want to return to play and use props to protect my home. Please. I ask you. Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
This is your third UBL.

UBL 1: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid363814
UBL 2: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid364098

You're adding nothing new in your UBR, and your case has been evaluated several times.
You've made enough UBLs for this case, and it's been denied several times now.

Reason for closing on UBL 1:

Spoiler :
Closing notes:
Blacklist for player IHotsfogdI (STEAM_0:1:86103725) will stand as issued.
Regardless of intentions, the user was found to be violating server rules. This blacklist should be a lesson that violating rules will not be tolerated regardless of the reason as to why the rules were broken.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team

Reason for closing for UBL 2:

Spoiler :
Blacklist Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Blacklist for player IHotsfogdI (STEAM_0:1:86103725) will stand as issued.
There is nothing more to add to this case. The previous blacklist appeal was denied and I do understand your side of the case as I stated in your previous blacklist appeal. This appeal will be denied again due to the fact that the blacklist is valid and there is no reason for it to be removed.

As I have stated, you should take this blacklist as a lesson that rule infractions are not tolerated, no matter what the reason or intentions are. It is appreciated that it was done it good faith, but the reason I issued this blacklist is for you and others who may read this can learn and see that one's intentions do not make you immune to punishment.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator