BR on Chance Fields
Name of player: Chance Fields

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59585846

Time: Around 5:30 AM (Forum Clock)

Server: v2d

Summary: I was the Police Sergeant, I was sitting at BP When Chance Comes up and punches the man standing next to me, I Tazed him and got a warrant on him, and before I could Arrest him he relogged.

Evidence: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4517...5363AED1F/
The only reason I D/C'd was because I had JUST spawned and I walked over to BP and there was an SRU trolling on at the time and he punched me randomly and you arrested me for no reason. Everyone else was saying in mic that I wasn't breaking the laws or anything and the SRU hit me, and you still put a warrant on me for no reason whatsoever. And there wasn't any admin on, so I D/C'd because you tried warrant me for something I hadn't done.
I Arrested You For Punching someone, it was not a random arrest, Even then, you should never DC to avoid arrest just because you think it was a random arrest, if you think it was, make a BR.
You arrested me because earlier that day, you tried to get me to sell all of my doors to my base and I wouldn't sell them to you lmao
(06-06-2014, 07:25 PM)Chance Fields Wrote: You arrested me because earlier that day, you tried to get me to sell all of my doors to my base and I wouldn't sell them to you lmao

You are posting things Irelevant to the BR, Stop posting them.
(06-06-2014, 08:19 PM)SourLemon Wrote:
(06-06-2014, 07:25 PM)Chance Fields Wrote: You arrested me because earlier that day, you tried to get me to sell all of my doors to my base and I wouldn't sell them to you lmao

You are posting things Irelevant to the BR, Stop posting them.

It's not irrelevant. The only reason you kept random tasing me and acting against me and FailRPing to me was because I was afk and you randomly raided my base and demanded that I sell all of my doors.
It's not irrelevant. The only reason you kept random tasing me and acting against me and FailRPing to me was because I was afk and you randomly raided my base and demanded that I sell all of my doors.
[/quote]

You Continue to bring up things that have nothing to do with Either of the BR's, if you wanna argue with me some more take it to PM's
(06-06-2014, 08:30 PM)SourLemon Wrote: It's not irrelevant. The only reason you kept random tasing me and acting against me and FailRPing to me was because I was afk and you randomly raided my base and demanded that I sell all of my doors.

You Continue to bring up things that have nothing to do with Either of the BR's, if you wanna argue with me some more take it to PM's
[/quote]

I'm not arguing. They have something to do with them. My point is that the unnecessary tasing and warranting and handcuffing came from YOUR immaturity and grudge.
I'm not arguing. They have something to do with them. My point is that the unnecessary tasing and warranting and handcuffing came from YOUR immaturity and grudge.
[/quote]

Quit Posting, let the Admin Decide. Don't Call me immature.
(06-06-2014, 08:50 PM)SourLemon Wrote: I'm not arguing. They have something to do with them. My point is that the unnecessary tasing and warranting and handcuffing came from YOUR immaturity and grudge.

Quit Posting, let the Admin Decide. Don't Call me immature.
[/quote]

Then quit acting like it.