Ban Request: WirRload and hrroy02
Name of players: WirRload , Hroy02

SteamID: WirRload: STEAM_0:0:59976391
Hroy02: STEAM_0:1:60246432

Time in GMT: Between 8:57 - 9:07

Server: V2D

Reason: RDM, Door Abuse, Random Hostage Attempt (Last one is for only WirRload)

Summary: Right, So I was a Black Market Dealer, And saw an advert from WirRload asking for a BMD, So I asked for his location, Which was the entire 3rd floor of the apartment block, Where the "Mercenary's" or Rebel's, had based.
As I arrived, I immediately noticed both doors were see through from the Rebel's side, But not from the people entering. This becomes Door Abuse later as they used this to RDM myself, TheAverageGamer and another Police Officer. Anyway, The guy who advertised wanted 3 hostage ropes, But after telling him my price for them he wanted 2. After the deal was concluded, I was ready to leave. However, The Police Sergeant and 1 Officer arrived on scene, For reason's I do not know. WirRload then tied me up with the rope I just sold him, And ordered me into a room. I stated this was a Random Hostage attempt, He had no reason to hostage me, And he was breaking FearRP, But did stay in character and afraid of the gun and was about to enter the place. After I said this, He untied me, And then RDM'ed me with a Mac-10 submachine gun for no reason. hroy02 and WirRload had already killed both Police officers with no reason prior to my death. as I said in OOC, That I would post a BR. I then later stated in OOC I will head back to collect evidence I missed of the door abuse. After 5 mins had passed, So I knew I was not breaking NLR, I went back up to collect evidence. The 2 police officers from earlier had also gone back up, For whatever reason I do not know. The Rebel's decided just to kill us all again, As the video The AdverageGamer will be posting in this BR

Evidence:
Screenshot of both doors. Both of these doors were see through from the other side
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=267423448

TheAverageGamer should be posting a video, Down below, 5th reply
Now sadly i didnt get evidence of this but i can confirm that they were shooting through the doors and at one point they faded and shot and unfaded the doors aswell
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Copying console text is no evidence, you have 12 hours to fix that.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Right, Well, Unfortunately for me, TheAverageGamer has still no posted the video he has claimed to have, And I myself is getting impatient of it. So I'll remove the text as evidence, And hopefully TheAverageGamer shows up with this video.
right i was one of these cops that were killed and witnessed the fading door abuse sadly no evidence.
Dank, Dank, Dankerous

I have the uploaded the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ05na1O...e=youtu.be

Approved.