Unban request
Your name: Le [SortaFriendly] Pyro

Your ban ID: 49397

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid an RP situation.

Involved: Me, and QuAdCorX l GreeD^

Why we should unban you: Well, first of all, I really enjoy Fearless RP servers, and I wish to play and have a good time, but I really feel that my ban was unfair, The reason that I disconnected is because I was tazed by a cop during a raid, I even was using a gun, I ran to cover and he ran behind me and he tazed me, then handcuffed me and I where warranted to be jailed for "Trespassing in Nexus", I shortly D/C after that because I where trying to spawn back quickly to continue to raid, then when I did continue I was ran out of the top floor by SRU, then he tazed me again, yes, he tazed me twice, then I got jailed for "Trespassing in Nexus" while I where jailed, I had been kicked and it said "Reason for kick is on FearlessRP.net, when I had tried to Reconnect it said that I where banned, and to check the forums for the reason for the ban, by then I where pretty bummed out that I where banned. The reason I where raiding was because the president was saying "I have cancer, so I ban everything, EVERYTHING I SAY!". I do sincerely apologize for my behavior as I do regret my actions, I realize that I should have never disconnected from the server for such a silly thing, I just where under a lot of stress because the cop made me lose the raid because he tazed me, and I do understand why he tazed me as he only had 64 hours at the time. I do hope that the community of Fearless RP will accept my apology, and the Moderators, and Admins will understand my situation, and maybe unban me, thanks.

Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
This screenshot show me trying to get away from the cop after he tazed, and requested a warrant on me.
Do not make a UBR if you have broken a server rule, which you just confessed doing.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I apologized, and I understand that I broke a rule, Ill just suck it up and take the ban, but what I don't really understand is why QuAdCorX l GreeD^ isn't being punished for breaking the rules also, I had a gun, and he tazed me and handcuffed me. He broke fearRP, plus it was all during a raid, im sorry but I think that im not the only one who should be punished.
Don't ever compare punishments.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
You admit to disconnecting to avoid RP situations.

UBR Rule nr.4 Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Denied.