Music - Schoolproject
Lightbulb 
Hi, I'm doing a report about what some people think about music. Here are the following questions
1. What type of music do you listen to?
2. How often do you listen to music?
3. What do you use to listen to music?
4. Why do/don't you like listening to music?
5. What do you think is the most important in a song.
To anyone who answers the questions thank you SO MUCH. Also don't forget to write your gender and age Blush
I am Male and I am 23 yeras old.

1. I listen to all kinds of music. I live by the motto "There's no such thing as bad music, only bad songs".
Meaning: Within every type of genre, there is a good song. Everything from country, classical, punk, rock, electronic, rap, hip hop, opera, you name it.

2. Depends. Music in games and/or movies/shows, every day. If music i put on myself, every other day. Used to listen to music all the time when I was younger.

3. I use Spotify or Youtube for the songs I can't find on Spotify.

4. Music has always been a form of happiness or simply to escape the bad things in my life. If I am sad,I try to cheer myself up with music, OR I drown myself in songs containing the same situation i am in. It can go either way, but it helps.

5. The importance of a song is mainly a good beat, a good lyric, the voice of the singer, the melody of the song or a meaningfull song. Good lyric and meaningfull is not the same thing. A rapper singing about a stone in the garden can be good lyrics if done correctly, but does not mean its meaningfull. A song with only a beat by itself, can be a good song, hence why i like classical and dubstep. The differences in songs are wide and many, and makes it rather impossible to explain why you like a song, and what is important with that song. There's all them little things you don't even think about.

Hope that helps your report. Good luck.
Heya, I'm a 17 years old boy.

1. I listen to Hip-Hop and trap music.

2. Around 7 hours per day while doing other things. (Got music on in the background).

3. I listen to music via YouTube or via my iPod with my Dr. Dre Beats.

4. Because it's just boring without, and music can change your mood.

5. Lyrics, flow and beats.

Good luck with the project buddy!
Male: 15

1. Electro, dance, jazz
2. Daily, On the bus, while gaming, late at night basically always
3. Spotify
4. Relaxes me, and Music is more or less the thing I'm studying next year at college
5. The melody and harmonisation
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Once again, A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has posted a reply Smile /me gives virtual brofist
  • I take an interest and appriciate all genres (except bigroom house which is completly talentless). I personally listen to a lot of classic rock and punk. I also do like my EDM including Dnb, house and trap.
  • On the way to Uni, at Uni while working or at home when gaming. On my Shure SRH940's.
  • Youtube streaming and on my iPod.
  • Because it sets the mood and helps maintain interest.
  • The drums/rhythm section and the production quality.