Astral Projection
Yo fearless.

We already have a lucid dream thread but this is different.

Astral Projection is when you disconnect your mind from your physical body.
When doing this your mind is free, like lucid dreaming - you control everything in your dreams.

I am gonna try this tonight and I will post here tomorrow and tell my experience.

If you wanna learn more here's a link, its quite interesting actually.

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/a...ction.html
So after I read this I tried to find some more info about "Astral Dreaming"
After that I wanted to try it myself. I put up some "astral projection inspirational" music.
Did my headphones in, got to bed and started playing the music.
I completely relaxed, yet focused. The tones in the song were all the same.
Even though they were all the same, they all changed. (sounds weird)
They got louder, really loud. My body started tinglin, and felt really, really heavy. (orwhateveritscalled)
This means my body and mind were ready for the separation, which I somehow couldn't do.

It's worth trying. Extremely relaxing
Its very tricky to actually separate your mind and body, but you just have to really really want to and focus all you can

also i wouldn't prefer listening to music while doing this as it takes away your concentration.
(08-05-2011, 02:52 PM)Gestapo Wrote: Its very tricky to actually separate your mind and body, but you just have to really really want to and focus all you can

also i wouldn't prefer listening to music while doing this as it takes away your concentration.

Search in jewtoob or wherever you wanna search it: "Astral projection music"
It's even more relaxing with, than without it.
heh i had most of the both world of lucid or astral... however its kinda strange as if were are going into "chirst connisisons." i can spell that but something like that..
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
(08-05-2011, 02:49 PM)Biowulf Wrote: "Astral Dreaming"

And I am a purple horse who when sleeps fly's around the world!

Seriously these guys are crazy Tounge

The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • StillAlive
(08-05-2011, 04:59 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 02:49 PM)Biowulf Wrote: "Astral Dreaming"

And I am a purple horse who when sleeps fly's around the world!

Seriously these guys are crazy Tounge

I lol'd
I have a great way to reach this, before you go to sleep you take some shrooms pop some LSD at the same time then try to sleep.
-Signature removed-
lololololol you wont need to go to bed then :3
Oh... was about to post some vid... and then i see Astral Projection... I am very happy that some guys from garry's mod community are interested in this...

And Astral Dreaming is not Astral Traveling... And it is completely something else... The Astral Plane is the fourth dimension... In 3d.. physical world you use ur physical body and in astral world you use ur astral body... We have countless other bodies... but i won't discuss about that now...

And of course... a lot of practice... A LOT. Well... days, weeks, years... it depends on you...

Good information about ap here
http://www.lobsangrampa.org/astraltravel.html

Infinite LoveLightConsciousness