The un-official say all info you know about yourself and wait to get buttraped.
Guys, watch out with giving out your info ! people can do ALOT with a facebook or a skype, believe me.

SO just be cautious and watch out before a 500lb hairy redneck is waiting infront of your door to abuse that butthole all day erry day
-Signature removed-
Aaaaaaah, the safety of not having Facebook! I love it.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
Happened to you a few times, s.J??? Sounds like that, no offense :-)
Although SJ is very off-topic on the forums Tounge. He has a point, watch what infomation your putting on the internet, dont think it wont happen to you becuase it could.
Well, because of that I have a pistol under my pillow.
(08-04-2011, 06:49 PM)Adria_Penguin Wrote: Aaaaaaah, the safety of not having Facebook! I love it.

Same thing with me. While my friends did once create an account under my name, that closed. Besides, all I give out is my skype

BUT Tahnks for teh wraning essjay.
Well my facebook profil is as closed as it can be, for people not being friends with me. They can only see my name and my picture. So seriously guys, what could possible happen? :-D

And if you don't want to tell facebook/skype/msn/hotmail etc. it is VERY SIMPLE: Just don't do it.

Useless and facetious thread.
Full name leads to address/phone number.
They could call/arrive looking for you.
Mikkel... o_0 see that.
Shit... I'm screwed now...

No. Not really.
(08-04-2011, 07:15 PM)Visual Wrote: Well, because of that I have a pistol under my pillow.

Thats why i also have a g3 under my bed :3
nice