Watch Dogs is coming NEARBY!
(05-27-2014, 04:45 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 01:50 AM)Jarz Wrote: <snip>

That moment when you open a 'Spoiler' thinking there is a screenshot of the game, and actually find out it is in fact what it says it is - a spoiler. Ah well, I will pretend it never happened!

Exactly the same. My games always get spoilt somehow.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Yeah, put a random photo 2/3 through the mini review.

I have a few screens of some fun moments, along with footage. I'll post it when I get home.
Uplay servers are down...... Only way you can play it is in offline mode, which seems to make some GUI's in the game dissapear for me, such as the minimap and the profiler...... Great job,Ubisoft. Most anticipated game of the year and it's been a disastrous launch.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
So far this game has made me restart the game twice it would not give me the continue option and it will not let me move move in the game but I can hit escape and go into the options but I can't move this makes me leave the game and go back to the start menu. So far this game is a buggy piece of shit.
Game works fine for me.

Also, get ready for characters and organizations on FL blatantly lacking any smidgen of creativity and copying things from the game.
Dunno if anyone can help me, but who know how to fix no sound issue?
I updated drivers and changed some stuff in audio settings, as some people advised. Maybe someone know another fix?
I believe that there are few others who have the same problem