Watch Dogs is coming NEARBY!
Pre-ordered on Green man gaming, $59 for Deluxe Edition! Can't wait!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Already "legally purchased" a cracked early release Wink
(05-23-2014, 10:13 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Indeed, I'll be buying it and playing it with Barkles Wink

I'll hack your mind M8 Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Shame they have 1 hour gameplay more for ps3, I don't pre order because it could just be crap like all the COD's
I just ordered my new pc with Watch dogs
(05-24-2014, 01:31 PM)Weecow Wrote: Shame they have 1 hour gameplay more for ps3, I don't pre order because it could just be crap like all the COD's

I think that the bigger shame is that they dumbed down the aesthetics PC is capable of just for the potato consoles.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Weecow
(05-24-2014, 09:38 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(05-24-2014, 01:31 PM)Weecow Wrote: Shame they have 1 hour gameplay more for ps3, I don't pre order because it could just be crap like all the COD's

I think that the bigger shame is that they dumbed down the aesthetics PC is capable of just for the potato consoles.

Potato consoles, I need to start calling them that.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
(05-24-2014, 12:21 AM)iCat Wrote: I am getting Watch_Dogs on Release date, although I don't know if I should get it with my PC.. its fine to run with any other aspect.. except.. I have 4 GBs of Ram.. Not 6, or should I get it for PS3?

Yes, I have 4gb and I can barely run CS:Global Offensive.

[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • GRiiM
Preordered Digital Deluxe Edition, add me on steam (STEAM NICKNAME AT SIGNATURE) so we could play together
The following 1 user Likes taXXeN22's post:
  • Tandy