[CHANGE] The Hamburger Food Restore
+Support

The following 1 user Likes HeyItsPlayerOne's post:
  • Bowiii
Thanks for the Support everybody.

I am indeed bumping this because it's a really simple thing and can be done fast.
+Support, things like this needs to be balanced out.
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Bowiii
-Support
Fish is already at 200. Doing this will hassle/downgrade the price even more, and therefore cause another collapse.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Bowiii
+Support

Hotdogs plz?
The following 1 user Likes Sgtbender2000's post:
  • Bowiii
+support
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • Bowiii
(07-01-2014, 04:18 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: -Support
Fish is already at 200. Doing this will hassle/downgrade the price even more, and therefore cause another collapse.

Set the price of the fish up or keep the burger ad the same price I do not mind. It makes more sense that a burger feeds you more than it costs less.
(07-01-2014, 09:47 PM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(07-01-2014, 04:18 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: -Support

Set the price of the fish up or keep the burger ad the same price I do not mind. It makes more sense that a burger feeds you more than it costs less.
It isn't that easy.
Fish is the only thing(maybe weed?) which is controlled by it's supply and demand. Back in 2011, this naturally caused the price to spike to $650, and when the market was flooded with glitched fish(ala +reload), the market tanked to $25 per fish.
Considering the fact that fish(and weed) are the only markets controlled by supply and demand, it might be a good idea to not do too many things in the food market area in order to prevent another crash, or instead get rid of the chef and introduce farming and culinary crafting to allow for the server to domestically price food on it's own accord, and suffer from crashes and catastrophes in the same respects.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Bowiii
*BUMB*
+support
easy to change
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Bowiii