[CHANGE] The Hamburger Food Restore
Title of Suggestion/Change: The Hamburger Food Restore

Description:

Hello everybody. It's really simple. I would like the hamburger to restore more food than a bottle of water. Both of these items gives 20% to the food bar even doe there is a big difference between these "food items"

I would like the burger to give 50% Food Restore and cost 1100 Dollars for a Shipment.

Why:

It's really stupid that a bottle of water and a burger can feed you the same amount of food. It's mostly for the role plays shake. I know most of the people on the server uses Chinese food or fish. If you are running a burger food stand it could be amazing to get fed proper.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Dauntless
I wasn't aware of this, and it does sound unrealistic.
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Bowiii
(05-22-2014, 07:24 PM)[FL:RP]Devin Wrote: I wasn't aware of this, and it does sound unrealistic.
+Support

Thank you for the kind Support. I agree this is unrealistic. As i mentiond. Not many people uses the burger as a way to get Food restored. So not many people knows it. This is doe an Unrealistic feakture.
+Support, It is unrealistic.
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • Bowiii
This a good suggestion. It should restore more hunger. +Support.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Bowiii
+Support, takes almost no time to change and would just make it more realistic.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Bowiii
+Support. I've always found it strange that a tiny box of Chinese food restores more food than a burger. Does Fearless have some sort of super secret Chinese agenda? /s
The following 2 users Like Vermillion's post:
  • Bowiii, GRiiM
Thanks for all the Supportive replies !
Hope to see more of them <3
+ Support.
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • Bowiii
I was unaware of this because of as you say, i support myself with Fish & Chineese food.

+support
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

The following 1 user Likes Shawkzie's post:
  • Bowiii