Ban Request (2 People)
Exclamation 
I'd like to title this post 'The day the government turned into a bunch of school girls with a grudge.'

Name of players:

- SnappyT [STEAM_0:1:55013639]
- Sir Lawliet Van Lawsfort [STEAM_0:0:46296547]

Time in GMT: 13:00

Server: V2D

Summary:

It all comes down too power abuse. After the Police Sergeant (At the time: Willis [STEAM_0:0:58576749]) Arrested TechDaan [STEAM_0:0:63376368] for wreckless driving, it seems he covered his fist in honey and put it in a bee hive.

The reason for which he arrested TechDaan was because he reversed his tides trick, exceptionally fast, across the crossroads presumably outside the Bank of America. To me this was a fair arrest and before these events, he attempted to Fine TechDaan but he refused. After the arrest was made, (Note: The president, accepted the warrant, seeing it as a fair arrest,) the accused started to gang up on Willis, insulting him, saying he couldn't RP and such, after the insults stopped, they started issuing a request for his demotion (Reason: Random Arrest.) Now, the problem is that Willis was doing his job, he was RP'ing correctly, but as TechDaan was RP'ing aswell, with both of the accused, that was why they started ganging up on him, for RP'ing.

The events which occured next consisted of the president which accepted the warrant for TechDaan's arrest, disconnected, therefore allowing Sir Lawliet Van Lawsfort (SLVL) to take power, to continue the BombRP, which was fair enough. During this time, Willis had removed SnappyT from the police force, for insulting him further over the radio. (Unfortunately, I didn't capture that in the screenshots below, you'll just have to take into consideration that I was but a mere witness to this.)

After SnappyT was removed from the police force, he then proceeded to request a demotion for Willis from Police Sergeant. (Reason: 'Random Demotion/Arrest') So after The last president accepted the warrant, SnappyT continued to argue it adding it to his reason for wanting Willis demoted. After posting the Request once, it wasn't accepted by the president, so what happened inbetween the first and second time he asked for it, is beyond me, because it was accepted.
So whether SnappyT is friends with SLVL, or they just both held a grudge, I don't know.

After the demotion, SnappyT resumed command as Sergeant, suspicious enough as it was already, he immediately, I mean, IMMEDIATELY, took Willis' place after his demotion. So he not only requested Willis' demotion for the wrong reasons, he then showed that the demotion was for personal gain.

Willis soon became a normal police officer, but after SnappyT ordered us to change our jobs, on the second warning he demoted Willis again (Reason: Not changing job after 2 warnings.) but he only demoted Willis. He gave every other officer another chance, again, suspicious. I find that the grudge he held, effected his right to hold power. After I requested SnappyT's demotion, it was denied, twice, but I had a real reason for it this time. Shortly after this, I was demoted aswell, but none of the other officers. Because they got another chance. SnappyT attempted to justify his action by saying that he was demoting and giving the next batch of officers another try, but after he demoted Willis first, when he could of demoted anyone else, was suspicious, then demoting me because I was sticking up for willis, again, suspicious as hell.

The president is also at fault though, its not all SnappyT's fault SLVL obviously had a grudge too, it just didn't show as much but he accepted the demotions of both me and Willis.

Evidence: Screenshots, you'll have to figure out which part goes with which, but all the evidence is there for what I summarised.

[Image: tumblr_n5z6turcdX1s2klk0o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6turcdX1s2klk0o2_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6turcdX1s2klk0o3_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6turcdX1s2klk0o4_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6turcdX1s2klk0o5_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6turcdX1s2klk0o6_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6uy7SBC1s2klk0o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6uy7SBC1s2klk0o2_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6uy7SBC1s2klk0o3_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6uy7SBC1s2klk0o4_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6uy7SBC1s2klk0o5_250.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5z6uy7SBC1s2klk0o6_250.jpg]

Thanks for reading my wall of text. Please do something about this, power abuse shouldn't be allowed.
clearly the demotion is not just requested by just snappyT but 2 other person which include the SRU Sgt and some other people.We were doing an RP asked by Tech and we were getting started but when he trying to park his truck beside nexus,the object is too heavy which therefore made the truck flip (It not his fault why arrest?). In addition Tech was going afk as said in (OCC) and u still ran back,Cuffed him and ask for arrest warrant when he still afk.
Never Forget Me.I Be Watching You.Stand In My Way And You Get Bullet For Your Birthday Gift

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:46296547&b=9]
so basicly this is all over some demoting
proving it was unfare can be difficult
also the evidence which prob wouldnt be enough is well mostly unreadable
denied