Fiddlesticks, a short story about a propane addict.
Fiddlesticks, a short story about a propane addict.
Fiddlesticks or otherwise known as Hank Hill was a jolly man, he had priorities in his life. Fiddle always woke up at 5:30AM so he can do his daily ritual, from 5:30AM to 1PM he would pray to his gods, now Fiddle was a different kind of a man; a special kind of a man. Fiddle devoted most of his life to propane, the other 2% he didn’t devote to propane he devoted to destroying all the coal in the world. So during these hours Fiddle would pray without stopping until his seven hours and thirty minutes were over, but when the time has come Fiddle felt great; it were as if his nipples were made out of eagles that were soaked in propane.
From 1PM to 9PM Fiddle would spread his religion through EvoCity as he is the OFFICIAL Propane Ambassador and he did quite well; everyone in Fiddles city worshiped propane or burnet in coal. There was this one case where he killed a man by filling all his holes by shoving coal in them and suffocating them. Fiddle would keep himself awake by drinking 100% propane coffee during the entire night because Fiddle was afraid that the coal monsters would eat him during his sleep.
Fiddlesticks died at the age of 34, Fiddlesticks overdosed on propane.
The following 2 users Like ThatFeeling's post:
  • Von Tempski, Fiddlestiiicks
[Image: i_love_it_from_tomskas_coming_out-85631.gif]
Fake.

You can only underdose on propane.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks, ThatFeeling
11/10, absolutely beautiful. I'm now using this as my character bio.