BR Brand Flakes!!!
Name of player: Brand Flakes

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50667486

Time in GMT: 20:02

Server: v33x

Summary: Hello.
I'm bon Jovi and i had a concert at the city and a little $%@ Tazed me in the middle of my concert and broke my stage.
He should get banned..
I just wanted to sing and you can't do that anymore because there's dude's that just won't let people have fun.

Evidence:
[Image: 8SHPM.jpg]
[img]puu.sh/8SHTF.jpg[/img]
[Image: 8SHYH.jpg]
Here's my concert after he ruined my stage:
[Image: 8SHOi.jpg]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Have you the Permissions for Building in the Public? when not, he tazed you legal...

you become the Permissions from a admin...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Talbb you are the biggest prop-killing d*ck there is all you do on the server is mic spam Bon jovi song's and annoy admins.
If i remember correctly (I was in the clothes store building), i overheard you shouting at him ordering him to give you 10k for destroying your stacked tables ("stage"), Just you shouting at him and getting in his face would have been a reason to taze you to get you to calm down.
(05-20-2014, 11:15 AM)evilmat360 Wrote: If i remember correctly (I was in the clothes store building), i overheard you shouting at him ordering him to give you 10k for destroying your stacked tables ("stage"), Just you shouting at him and getting in his face would have been a reason to taze you to get you to calm down.

Yeh, a couple of days ago he was a police officer and he said "I wonder what happens when you shoot an admin" He either shot Zed or Enzyme, the admin went to him and he disconnected... needless to say he was blacklisted from weapons.
I was there - you shot (As said) and possibly assaulted a cop along with prop minging and killing. Your "Concert" was a glorified minge fest for you - I will shortly be posting a BR on you Talbb. Furthermore, you don't RP in the courthouse - your name is not Bon Jovi - your name is Talbb on the forums.
(05-20-2014, 03:29 PM)Jamester Wrote: I was there - you shot (As said) and possibly assaulted a cop along with prop minging and killing. Your "Concert" was a glorified minge fest for you - I will shortly be posting a BR on you Talbb. Furthermore, you don't RP in the courthouse - your name is not Bon Jovi - your name is Talbb on the forums.

+Bump
A link to your ban request just so you can comment on it if you wish to defend yourself. Outlines everything stated here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46823
(05-20-2014, 10:31 AM)Rikku86 Wrote: -Snip-

(05-20-2014, 11:11 AM)Basic2011 Wrote: -Snip-

Please state your affiliation with this particular ban request. If no reply is given (or no proper reason supplied for posting), a warning will be issued to both accounts.

With regards to the ban request, that does not look like a proper role-play of a concert. In addition, I'd like you to state who gave you permission to public build and use your microphone to play music.

The evidence does not show any text which could reveal the warrant reason.
Regards,
aviator
users warned who arnt involved
BR denied lack of evidence