Admin abuse
Zedsdead is being an extremely abusive admin. He banned myself for no reason, which is addressed in my unban request. He also used his phys gun to build illegal structures around nexus, was flying constantly, and was using his phys gun to grab players and hold them in place for no reason. Examples: in my one drive through evocity, i saw people being grabbed, i was grabbed in my car and frozen, and my car was deleted. Then when i returned to my base, he used his phys gun to pull me out of my base, froze me, and then proceeded to ban me for using a fading door. I thoroughly enjoy this server but it is very difficult to have an enjoyable experience when you're being banned for no reason. Please consider, Thank you
Please use the template we supply for our admin abuse.

Also if you could post evidence of what you are claiming that would be great. You have 24 hours.
There are several notes to be made here, so let's being.

The first encounter I had with you on the server was you as a rebel basing with your friend,
who was a BMD. The BMD was blacklisted for double dooring and prop blocking.
When I TPed back to the city, you were still a rebel, and you were driving a sportscar.
I froze your car and flew over to you, and told you that rebels does not drive sportscars,
and I deleted your car. You then instantly ran out of the city and spawned the exact same car,
which led to a blacklist from Rebel as you were FailRPing.

Yes, i was flying around at times, which I always do when responding to Admin calls.

The part about me spawning illegal structures is a blatant lie, and logs will show it for those looking into
this case.

The part about me being in your base and grabbing you, is simple.
I was called to your house by another player reporting a double dooring you had placed.
Placing a fading door directly infront of another door is double dooring.
When I saw who the owner of the fading door was, i TPed to you, as you were the owner.
You then ignored me several times, and instantly ran away when I TPed to you, TPed you to ME
and when I grabbed you. I then had to freeze you to make you stop and listen, to which you replied
with "f**k off", which led to a ban.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
Mexico is not safe
Closed and sanctioned.

No template or evidence.