[Unofficial] Men In White
(05-23-2014, 04:51 PM)Dauntless™ Wrote: Looks fab, once I get a few hundred hours or more I might apply (and when I get my donor status).

In my personal opinion, (And this might not be everyone that thinks this way) If you are able to write up good reasons of why you SHOULD/COULD be in MIW, And show yourself as a viable, trustworthy, loyal, and ofcourse valuable asset to the team, Then hours should be forgotten.
Donator status can always be aranged in other...forms if you are worthy of such chances.

Greetings,
Oneshott.
The following 1 user Likes Oneshott's post:
  • Dauntless
(05-23-2014, 07:35 PM)Oneshott Wrote: In my personal opinion, (And this might not be everyone that thinks this way) If you are able to write up good reasons of why you SHOULD/COULD be in MIW, And show yourself as a viable, trustworthy, loyal, and ofcourse valuable asset to the team, Then hours should be forgotten.
Donator status can always be aranged in other...forms if you are worthy of such chances.

Greetings,
Oneshott.

Great! I will apply in 1 week from this day as I currently have exams, but as you said, it is down to good reasons of why you SHOULD/COULD be in MIW. Thanks for the support!
(05-23-2014, 10:21 PM)Dauntless™ Wrote:
(05-23-2014, 07:35 PM)Oneshott Wrote: In my personal opinion, (And this might not be everyone that thinks this way) If you are able to write up good reasons of why you SHOULD/COULD be in MIW, And show yourself as a viable, trustworthy, loyal, and ofcourse valuable asset to the team, Then hours should be forgotten.

Greetings,
Oneshott.

Great! I will apply in 1 week from this day as I currently have exams, but as you said, it is down to good reasons of why you SHOULD/COULD be in MIW. Thanks for the support!

Go ahead and add me to steam, You should find me if you type Oneshott- (With the dash)

Greeting,
Oneshott
The following 1 user Likes Oneshott's post:
  • Dauntless
Apologies for the late responses to all of the posts, but we're currently undergoing a major update to the clan. Please give us time to sort all of this out.
- Fiddlestiiicks
Hello, i would like to leave this "clan" Because there is no RP or anything that im interested in the clan. Bye
I, Blake Nightly the Director of Men In White, hereby declare the official closing of Men In White. There are many reasons as to why Men In White is being closed. The main one being that as a whole we have all been inactive and right now the clan is just merely holding on by a thread. I had a great time running this clan, besides a couple of incidents in which were fixed, but I am sad to see it go.

Thank you,

Blake Nightly
Director of Men In White
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Clan Closed

As of 06/16/14 Men in White is closed, declared by the owner. If you wish to re-open the clan, contact me via PM.

Floodify
Clan Officer