Burrito Warrior - Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 35962

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Teamkilling several times, lying about it, 14th ban, permanent ban issued.

Involved: Narcotic, It's Blaine<3

Why we should unban you: I was banned around a year ago, and since then I have spent over 600+ hours on RP servers, as well as maturing over the year. I have been getting involved in serious RP servers, but none of the servers I have been on have offered the same unique experience as Fearless. I understand that what I did was wrong, and that I had many chances to clean up my act but was too immature to see it.

I realise I'm asking a lot of the staff and the community to consider this proposal but I want to assure you that I have changed a huge amount over the last year. I am no longer the immature child that got banned last year, but instead a matured, serious RPer. I have learnt to respect the rules, staff and community of servers and realise that you shouldn't have to deal with the way I acted. It may seem unfair that I'm asking for an unban after 14 chances, but I would not even be posting this unban request if I wasn't confident that I have changed for the better. I wish to be able to wear the FL tag with pride.

Thank you for considering my proposal,
Burrito Warrior.
When you had 13 previous bans, you knew that you were close to your end on FL. When you decided to teamkill and then lie to a staffmember about it, then you accepted the risk of being permabanned. Not alot of people get as many chances as you have, and you've blown every chance you've been handed.

Permabans are not handed out lightly, and they are not just removed because you are sorry.
In my eyes, you've had way too many chances and you've blown every single chance, and if you've finally changed now, then that is too late.
I fail to see why your ban should be removed or reduced.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If you read my last unban request you'd see why I teamkilled. I was accused of lying when I wasn't, and the person I killed even backed me up. But I'm not here to discuss that. The point is that I'm a completely different person now adays and I feel that I can really contribute to the server. I know I don't deserve another chance due to my past behaviour, but all I'm asking is that you give me a chance so I can show you that I've changed.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Um enzyme that is false. I was permabanned and not even asked in game for my reason today and this other guy got permabanned the 1st time and he was new. ESPECIALLY that you said he wasnt here to roleplay. I highly dislike that as you dont know that he didnt like roleplaying. Just becuase of 1 thing you cant just ban him forever over 1 little thing. I didnt come here to support you though burrito, Sorry.

User Warned - Posting in a thread without sufficient right. -Aviator
Anything else to add to your case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'm not sure anything else needs to be said, Enzyme.
I don't mean to be disrespectful or rude or anything but I can't help but notice it's been almost a month since the last reply, is there a problem?
Denied.

Teamkilling is teamkilling. And with 13 prior bans that should not be an option whatso ever.