Micro setting problems!!
Exclamation 
Angry I checked setting on steam tested my micro and still working, so i open my G mod setting and tested my micro again and working properly.. BUT! when im in game and press " X" my micro doesnt work!! How can be possible ,i tested it everywhere ... steam,skype, g mod options, TS !! Fearless RP servers is the only place where my micro stop working.. i need Help.. THX
When I first saw this thread I thought you ment your Microwave XD, But What I would do is to go to options while you are on a fearless server and then try to configure it, if you havent tried that yet.
1) Check your device settings first.

Go to: Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Manage audio devices.
When the dialog box appears, click on the “Recording” tab. Make sure the microphone you are trying to use has a green checkmark next to it, to make sure, that it's your default device.

[Image: 2qwsxy7w.png]

2) If that won't work, try to change your ingame keybind for the VoIP Chat to any other key. (Sometimes "x" is already bound to something else.)

3) If you checked the keybindings and the device settings and it still won't work, open the console and try out this command. "sv_use_steam_voice 0"
The following 1 user Likes Good Sir's post:
  • Andrex_92
(05-14-2014, 12:10 PM)OmaWolle Wrote: 1) Check your device settings first.

Go to: Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Manage audio devices.
When the dialog box appears, click on the “Recording” tab. Make sure the microphone you are trying to use has a green checkmark next to it, to make sure, that it's your default device.

[Image: 2qwsxy7w.png]

2) If that won't work, try to change your ingame keybind for the VoIP Chat to any other key. (Sometimes "x" is already bound to something else.)

3) If you checked the keybindings and the device settings and it still won't work, open the console and try out this command. "sv_use_steam_voice 0"
i'll try hoping to resolve it
Did you managed to fix your problem yet?

If you need more help, please contact me.