For [FL] Floodify explain of woosie
at first i didn`t kill she, at second i had the job securety guard there must you watch for all buildings in everyroom.AS you woosie the door oping did she straight shoot , and i was dead after that i was going again after mossie with 2 cops. because she killed me without reson.i had just ask opeing the door,not more.how i can remember i didN`t kill mossie, i damge she just.And please don`t react over with the ban i feel my pissed on(ripped off).sry when this mossie was a girlfriend from you but i don`t care when she`S begin and after that i got with police(becasue she has make crim acivitys).

-kill me withotu reson(i asked just to open door).
-use a weapon automatic in the public.
-hooving at apartment(then i open the door with a bomb)

cause that shit shout i be banned from the servers,although i doing what doing react eevrybody.

could live a crim does kill some police officers and the police officers comes back is that too NRP with that retaun after kill.
and i had a sililar job like the offlice "securety guard" when is anyone shot in a building i care too(to assault the enemy).
Supply evidence and use a template.

You have 24 hours
said mossie that i kill she ?

you make it soo difficult ,i have made a good application to unban,and you accept it not cause that mossie a a friend of you

moosie had a automatic machine gun you know thats to compare contrast a cheap handweeapon for 1250$ is it nothing.
i don`t care fore mossie when i have the job police officer or securety guard.all both msut looking for crim`S

and this with controls from doors make everybody cop.you know when the victim the is at you aim not open the door must you use violence(like shot in the walls,bomb at the door,polie back up as cover for you back.but the police the i had i as kto help foloow me but he was going one floor higher asnormla is able(where mossie was).

sooo bad i can`t prove that with picture casue i died still.

must i now buy me Garry`s mod again to play on this servers or what....becasue this child piece of shit got i ban. you said i kill moosie you can`t prove it.

that is a game ok there can everybody died i still died casue some ppls rode over me still at this impact nothing for the crims the do that but when i choose a securety guard the make just here work and will be killed at door control from moosie or anyone The fakt is it is a game when you died seocnd like me or nothing like moosie is matter you lose nothign when u died.

why you can`t accept it that moosie did began amd kill me just and i ain`t kill she i damge she just.and that was my job to defence all room`S at the map from raider or
other shit.
Since you are incapable of finding it yourself, I will provide the necessary links.

Template: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

Rules for a ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8684

Make sure to update the thread following these guidelines.
i don`t know any steam ip from moosie

i want just to unban not mmore but everybody make it more worse

i hate this when players have a freindship connect to the admin then impact this shit of ban withotu reson becasue im in right not she.

i just got ban casue break NPR 2 i never broke it , missie say i killed she isn`t true i did return casue i am securety guard for builds.

i wrote a perfect unban .... and im still abanned becasue missie could live one men does kill polices officer or securety guard the are care for the safe from ppls,and you die then you must retrun to get the crim the doing that.

this is is made that conflict between difference players comes and the does over react from admin that they ban someone without fakts.
missine made crim things.

cut the crap

when comes flooridly on to answer it and unban
ok altho very difficult i read some things
you ban expires in 12 hours
this isnt the place for getting unbanned, using unban request area
no template, no evidence, very hard to even understand
Denied