BR on Hi, I am Sophei
Name of player: Hi, I am Sophei

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42294016

Time in GMT: 1:03 P.M PST

Server: v33x

Summary: I was by the Industrial Area, I suddenly get proppushed and then Propkilled, please ban this person forever, thank you

Evidence:
Mexico is not safe
The evidence you have provided does not show any rule-breaking and it doesn't detail what you have specified in the summary. Please post sufficient evidence and/or alter the summary to match the description of the video.

You have been given 12 hours.
Regards,
aviator
@[FL] Aviator, I saw the video, and There's the accused user, I tried to get him out of MTL as a Government area, but he gets his gun and starts RDMing me, but the Fireman tried to stop him from doing it, No offence, but watch the video again, and detect the correct mistakes and Tell me.
Mexico is not safe
The evidence just shows the player killing you. There is no context to the evidence - how do I know that he didn't kill you on valid grounds?

"I was by the Industrial Area, I suddenly get proppushed and then Propkilled, please ban this person forever, thank you"

There is no evidence of prop related violations, nor is there sufficient evidence to support your statements that it was RDM. Unless a video can be provided which shows context, this topic will have to be closed and denied.
Regards,
aviator
Ban Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Hi, I am Sophei (STEAM_0:0:42294016) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, the lack of context to the evidence provided and mismatching statements resulted in the denial of this ban request.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator