Ban Request on Multiple people (Team kill, Random Tazer, Tool abuse, Punch Whoring)
Name of player:
KYR probuscus [infected noob]��
riza.berk.akin
ilifka

SteamID:
KYR probuscus [infected noob]�� = STEAM_0:1:36005099
riza.berk.akin = STEAM_0:0:76588415
ilifka = STEAM_0:1:48511393

Time in GMT: Around 10:00 05/05/2014

Server: v33x

Summary:
KYR probuscus + riza.berk.akin =
Well i noticed the cops were being a bit mingy and sounded as they broke NLR so i started recording. Firstly they are asking OCC Questions in voice and were punching / hitting each other with the arrest baton for no reason. Then i was going to ask the police sergeant something, so he decides to start shooting me.

ilifka =
Around 30 seconds after the whole stuff about them ^ i saw cops surrounding the two stuck people. They could easy get a chair or unlock there car. But no the cop abuses his tazer to taze them to unstuck them. One of them could of been killed by the non tazered falling on the tazerd. anyway that's that story.
Evidence:
[Image: 38805.png]
The video has been removed and thus cannot be accessed. If you want this request to be approved, then please repair the video. The next review will occur in 12 hours.
Regards,
aviator
Ban Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
After a second review, the evidence was deemed insufficient, the accused players were not found violating server rules.
Please note, due to the fact that the video has been removed, the ban request must be denied.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator