Somthing that has changed my evening forever!
When you are listening to music, and just as the bass is about to drop, 'Itunes has stop responding' WHY! I was in the zone... Sad
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • Mac The Orange Farmer
How has this changed your evening forever?
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
[Image: bsod___initialization_of_bass_drop_faile...4vycly.png]
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(05-08-2014, 05:53 PM)Barkles Wrote: How has this changed your evening forever?

Because I was playing a game, and the music really fitted in with what I was doing, and the drop was going to be just at the right time and *crash*
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(05-08-2014, 06:11 PM)Audacter Wrote:
(05-08-2014, 05:53 PM)Barkles Wrote: How has this changed your evening forever?

Because I was playing a game, and the music really fitted in with what I was doing, and the drop was going to be just at the right time and *crash*

I see don't you think you were being a bit hyperbolic saying it will change your evening forever though?
Try working on a LUA Script for 30 minutes straight, forgetting to save,

get this:

Spoiler :

and then have your VDS crash.
(05-08-2014, 09:04 PM)Barkles Wrote: I see don't you think you were being a bit hyperbolic saying it will change your evening forever though?

It was meant to be a joke, saying his evening was changed forever I believe...

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
What is wrong with being hyperbolic? It's merely exaggerating a statement, and we all like to do that sometimes.

Anyway, unlucky man - I know the feeling... It used to happen when I would listen to epic music while typing a nice command. Wink
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Audacter
(05-09-2014, 08:27 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(05-08-2014, 09:04 PM)Barkles Wrote: I see don't you think you were being a bit hyperbolic saying it will change your evening forever though?

It was meant to be a joke, saying his evening was changed forever I believe...

You think this is some kind of Joke?

Why so serious...
Alright then I apologise, I was having a bad day and therefore my sense of humour wasn't where it should have been....