Are Rules Rules?
Hello fellow fearless members.

Today I was looking trough some ban requests and I found one really odd. Something I did not know was rule breaking but still sounds and looks pretty silly.

Goverment RP as a police officer. You are arresting a citizen for committing crime and then you get gunned down because you where arresting someone's Freind? How is that not RDM ?

Can I make freinds with the whole town and afterwards gun down all the cops that's doing their job? Arresting people. I find this silly if this is something you are allowed to.

I do understand this thoug. If you are arresting a mafia member or a rebel member and then the whole gang comes and gangs around the police officer. That's role playing and clearly something else than shoot on sight.

Please help me find my answer!

Have a nice day!
This is considered FailRP, because in the real world you wouldn't do this either.
Some players indeed use that as excuse to happily kill police officers, however I think there should be a clear rule stating that it simply is not allowed.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Bowiii, Von Tempski
(05-07-2014, 07:36 AM)Jan Wrote: This is considered FailRP, because in the real world you wouldn't do this either.
Some players indeed use that as excuse to happily kill police officers, however I think there should be a clear rule stating that it simply is not allowed.

Since so many people use that as a excuse I believe a suggestion is needed. Sadly it's not matter of logic for some people.
Quote from rules Q&A 2.0

Quote:Can you ask your men to free you from an ongoing arrest or kill the one arresting you?

Answer:

Well, your men are not allowed to kill the officer becuase you're going to be arrested, but they can threat him to relese you. (While holding the officer in a gun point.)
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Bowiii
Killing an arresting officer is considered RDM, so it's bannable.
Even if it's a gang member, I've never heard of gang members gunning down officers for such reasons irl.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Bowiii
Thanks Martin and Infernaw. I posted a suggestion and you can lock this thread now.

Thanks for the information!
Answered and closing.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator