SlothPool's See ya Later...
Sup mah doods.Today I'm basically leaving Fearless community for a long time I might be on rarely and only for little time.,I'm leaving for personal reasons,(If you would really like to know message me on steam)I loved this server so much,all the great memories friends,even all the minges that would be on for a little after facing a Admins hammer Cheese.

All the Cool doods that affect me.

ZedsDead-Made me learn not to use "certain words" no matter what the context.

Rouch-A great Rp'er hilarious and all and all great friend.Keep in touch!

Preditor-Best guy at finding pigs.And hosted a great Cartel rp.Keep in touch!

Theomenz-Great dictator and friend,Taught me how to be a better rp'er and stomp rebel raids.

Enzyme-Has me into Anita Hegerland,And Die Antwoord,Scnappi song now Cheese.
Thanks for all the fun times!Keep in touch.

Toxin-Great friend we both raided with pistols and almost won xD.Keep in touch man.

Grub-Best Police commander ever,Had me laughing for a hour(Someone said "Nice haircut baldy!"Grub replies with "You'll understand when you loose your hair" XD.

Shadow-You had a huge impact on me passive rp'ing.Your my favorite admin(I still love all other Admins as well)We spent like 2hours fishing at the lake,I asked you like a thousand questions. I forgot what question I asked you but you said "Passiverp has a bigger impact on others,It's not about just going around killing people.It's about how you inspire the others around you"Cheese that gained me up to 4 rp points. Keep in touch!#Shadow v.s The World.#SlothKing Prevails.Thats all from when I was SlothDictator for like 3hours and you protected me by yourself lmfao,Then my tyranny ended due to disconnect lmfao.

Falco-Best friend on Fearless very good role model.Great rp'er Trustworthy honest.Great friend-Keep in touch!

Blurr-Funny guy,"You wot m8" Keep in touch dood.

NightHawkd
-Fun guy to chill with,Great friend Trustworthy funny.#SlothKing forever.Keep in touch.

SoulRipper-Thanks for the great server and community.You ipod is a monster!

TnTOfficial-Great guy funny,keep playing man have fun CheeseKeep in touch.

Malaal-Funny great at killing things lmfao.Keep in touch.
Recall-Accurate funny,Save Malaals Ass all the time.Keep in touch

Willis-Amazing Rp'er great friend allowed me into so many of his wonderful rp's keep in touch man.

Kai-Great friend to go rebel with hilarious.Remember we stay thugs forever Cheese.Keep in touch.

Jericho-Great guy funny we are too good at corleone rp.

AfricanWaterpark-Great friend funny honest and amazing accuracy teach me plz.Keep in touch.

FiddleStiiicks-Great friend and guard.Funny and loves Journey Cheese Well who doesn't.Keep in touch man

OztinCloud-Great friend taught me how to be a pro black market dealer,Keep in touch!

ThatFeeling-Great friend honest funny,and great rp'er keep it up man.Keep in tocuh.

Mika-A amazing rp'er great friend.Keep me update on your amazing builds!Keep in touch!

Noda-Great Rp'er and the most dedicated SRU on Fearless
You're ono grill rp was amazing I was glad to be apart of it.-keep in touch.
If I missed anyone please message me.
Well for now bye Fearless! /me*Waves* /it Man***Begins to slowly walk away into the sunset.
Goodbye, sloth. I'm gonna miss your sweet Slothy warmth <3
Oh my god. What have I done!!! Well, anyway thanks for the kind words mate. It's sad that you are leaving, but you know, the times.. they are a changin'. I will miss you even though I am gone, and we will keep in touch on Steam.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
See ya around sloth, when your ever around and need build tips feel free to send a message
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Adios Sloth.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Auf Wiedersehen Sloth.

I do hope you enjoyed the prestige time you had on the server.
Goodbye SlothPool. As always, it is sad to see a fellow player leave - but I wish you the best of luck for whatever life brings.
Regards,
aviator
Goodbye, good luck wherever you're going!
Goodbye.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Farewell.