Unban for saying something in the chat
Your name: (Steam friends name) Techdaan

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 48354

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Floodify

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)BRA (46204) - Offensive homophobic insult.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Jordy
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Okay, so he forgot to say that he and his officers allowed that the BMD knifed me to near death. Therefore, out of self-defence I tranquillized him. With this done, they all spammed on me, and let the BMD go. I ran infront of them, asking help throught the mic. This happened all morning, I got killed by cops, cops FailRPing... these guys were just the same, and I never meant to tell it. I told it out of anger that they just allowed them to nearly kill me.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Posting without being involved, warned
If you got evidence of them FailRPing, post a ban request. However, you did use a word which is not tolerated what so ever. Thinking twice before saying things if you are mand.

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify