BR - SRU
Name of player:
One of these guys: The logs should show who killed me.
[Image: j76w4bpz7on89bnfg.jpg]

SteamID: N/A

Time in GMT: About 11:10

Server: V2d

Summary: I tranqed an SRU that turned up after crossfire between the Police and Corleone's, after that I realized that I was surrounded, unarmed myself and gave up. The SRU however were close enough to realize that I had unarmed myself, stopped firing and then waited 2 seconds, got closer and began firing again. I believe this shows FailRP in the terms that they would arrest if you unarm yourself and give up (Although I am not 100% on this)

Evidence:
Now this one kill could've been either me or Tombo, but if you had a weapon out that's called being hostile and in this video I was the SRU at the back who could possibly of been the person that'd killed you. So here is my statement on this:

Firstly you tranqing my team is being 'hostile' which rules state you're allowed to shoot back.
Secondly even if you did put your weapon away the video show's your 'Corleone' associates shooting at us while we're proceeding to you.
Thirdly, from my distance and my team member in the way I didn't see you had your weapon away untill Tombo moved and carried on shooting so in this case I supported.
Lastly, Because of the other Corleone associates shooting us we didn't know if to stop because if we did, they would kill us. Also on the other hand, If we'd have left you because you put your gun away and we progressed to the attackers you may have shot us from behind.

So I believe this kill is valid as in my opinion you were still hostile.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Also can I add you tried a second time to tranq us and a split second later we started to shoot.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(05-03-2014, 05:18 PM)Jordy Wrote: Now this one kill could've been either me or Tombo, but if you had a weapon out that's called being hostile and in this video I was the SRU at the back who could possibly of been the person that'd killed you. So here is my statement on this:

Firstly you tranqing my team is being 'hostile' which rules state you're allowed to shoot back.
Secondly even if you did put your weapon away the video show's your 'Corleone' associates shooting at us while we're proceeding to you.
Thirdly, from my distance and my team member in the way I didn't see you had your weapon away untill Tombo moved and carried on shooting so in this case I supported.
Lastly, Because of the other Corleone associates shooting us we didn't know if to stop because if we did, they would kill us. Also on the other hand, If we'd have left you because you put your gun away and we progressed to the attackers you may have shot us from behind.

So I believe this kill is valid as in my opinion you were still hostile.

In answer:
1) I do agree that I tranqed your team although I do not think you should shoot a surrendered man.
2) You can not kill a man because his associates were shooting you. Kill the associates.
3) I would of suggested you cuffed me.

My issue is the video shows that you ALL stopped firing. So you must have seen that I was no longer hostile. Then someone made the decision to continue shooting from a different angle, as shown in the video the guy that carried on shooting at the end. HE is really the one that I am posting this BR on, as the SRU stopped shooting, progressed and then 1 decided to open fire again on an unarmed, crouched man.

Also, as the video shows I only actually shot your SRU once with the tranquilizer. In which case I then unarmed myself realizing I was surrounded.

From my view, and as the recording shows. I think the SRU that killed me DID SEE THAT I WAS UNARMED. But persisted to kill as some possibilities suggest:
a) they like to kill people
b) they want another gun to their collection
c) anything else that pleasures them.
Approved. Blacklist will be applied to Moisty.