Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
360 720 480 420 BL4Z3 1T TR1C$H0T N0$C0P3ZZ.
Erm.
I mean, yeah. It looks just like another cod game. not much to say.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Sledgehammer games isn't a new studio, they also helped with MW3.

I'd rather had a Black Ops 3 as it has zombies and generally a better story and multiplayer, but they give us MW4 with a differend name instead. -.-
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Blurr, Link
Eh, I just don't play CoD anymore, in general. The only games I liked were Modern Warfare, MW2, and World at War. Then new games are complete bogus in my eyes, especially this one. They should have some Call of Duty placed in WW1, or French and Indian war, now I'd like that. This game will turn out to be "House of Cards: Part Two".
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
"Let's put some famous guy in our unoriginal pile of garbage, and see how much more money we make this year compared to last year!"

I can see the conversations now...
(05-03-2014, 11:46 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Holy crap they got Kevin Spacey to do Frank Underwood, and put it in this game pretty much.
Ah well, why is this by a different company?

Sledghammer Games helped with MW3. It was annoucnced last year that they will join the CoD cycle so one year Treyarch will make a game, the next year Infinity Ward will, and then Sledghammer Games will make one.
I used to play Call of Duty all the time but now it has just changed in to a futuristic game.
It my opinion it look ok and i will buy it but like others said i will hate it but play it.
To be honest, I havn't played it in a long time, I just lost all interest because the games is so much lookalike :/
[Image: 7qxk4ZM.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Bandut's post:
  • Blurr, Sgtbender2000, Weecow, Link, Deriptz, Iraqi Eagle
Another one? Oh jesus.

Oh well, I hope that they atleast made SOME changes to the engine or the game itself.

Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • yarrrs