[CLOSED] Spawn [Lag/Bug]
Tittle of Bug: Move while loading

What is happening?: I do not know if anyone else than me has seen this before. Every time I join fearless I always have a little lag spike in the beginning where I'm loading all the content and just spawning in.

The lag spikes is from 1-5 min.

What happens is that, I use my button like mouse1 and wasd to check if the lag is over and If I can play. Every time I do this nothing happens on my screen but when the lag spike is over, I will be standing in the middle of the road or finding myself punching somebody. Once I got tazed and arrested in the spawn for this incident.

I so not know what the problem is. All I know is that this is annoying and it's making you look bad while it happens.

- Bowie
I get this too, but it only lasts about 5 seconds for me.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
(04-29-2014, 11:04 PM)Rule 34 Wrote: I get this too, but it only lasts about 5 seconds for me.

Same, although I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug but just the gamemode loading (I said pretty sure don't count this as a fact)
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
I think most people get this, and it is just the gamemode loading. I don't believe there is much that can be done.
Regards,
aviator
(04-30-2014, 05:14 AM)Aviator Wrote: I think most people get this, and it is just the gamemode loading. I don't believe there is much that can be done.

Oh well, I just find it sad that you get in jail for spawning. But if there is nothing to do that is so.
Same as th e others, its just a 5 second bit.
I suggest just leaving gmod alone for some maybe 3-5 mins for the lag to go.

And not resulting in you been tazed, arrested, or been cdmed.
Advice provided to user and has not been declared as an official gamemode bug. Thread has been closed and moved.
Regards,
aviator