i have learnt my lesson
Your name:Matar

Your ban ID:45470

Banned by:[FL]Enzyme

Reason: Purposly crashing into parked cars, killing people for no reason. 10th ban.

Involved: cant remember, to long ago

Why we should unban you: I have read the rules properly now, and am really sorry for what i have done. I accept my next ban as Final. I also want to apologise to anyone i might have hurt/ anoyed. THe ban occured about 4 months ago (not sure of the exact date)

Dont Do My Mistake , Go And Read The Rules http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Good Luck To FearlessRP And The Admins And The Owners And For The Good People In FearlessRP.

p.s. someone agreed to correct this for me as my english isnt very good.
If it took you 10 bans for you to read the rules, then that is too late.

Your ban was issued at 2014-03-04 (YYYY-MM-DD)

I fail to see why you should be given another chance, when you've already recieved so many. All of your rulebreakages have been easy to avoid, and I dare to say alot of your rulebreakages were on purpose. In your last ban, you killed multiple people without any reason behind it. You knew that breaking the rules would have consequences and you knew that you were getting near your end on FL and you went ahead and did this anyways.

Permabans are not given lightly, and they are not removed lightly either. You being sorry is not a reason for me to unban you as your time on FL is over in my eyes. Your attitude has not been acceptable and I know of other players who deserve another chance more than you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Hey, as you asked:

- Don't do my mistake: You make mistakes, so it'd be: Dont make my mistake.
- and am really sorry for what i have done -> and I am really sorry for what I have done
- anoyed -> annoyed

Hey, I wish you luck in getting unbanned.
i know that who just helped me typed that wtf and he said i dont know english lol
I think you misunderstand what this ban is.

It is not just a punishment for you, but it's to keep YOU away from the servers and the people on those servers as you've been destroying their RP experience by your blatant rulebreakage. I am keeping YOU away from the PEOPLE you were disturbing and messing with. You got 9 previous "lessons" and you failed to learn anything from them.
Sincerely, Enzyme
but now i readed the rules i mean after the ban and now its like 30Min to learn them but have rules i know so its like 15 for me

please give me more chance
It's too late for you to read the rules now.

You should have done this from the start.
You should have done it after your first ban.
You should have done it after your second ban.
You should have done it after your third ban.
You should have done it after your fourth ban.
You should have done it after your fifth ban.
You should have done it after your sixth ban.
You should have done it after your seventh ban.
etc etc..

You should have done it alot earlier. It is too late to read the rules now.
Sincerely, Enzyme
i have really read them belive me

just one more chance ok

i didnt read them now i have read them after the ban and now
It is too late for you to have read the rules now. It is too late.

There is no reason why you should be given another chance, so do you have anything else to add to your case before I decide?
Sincerely, Enzyme
i just think i know the all rules when i get banned and now im sure i ready to play and i know all of them. what i want just one more chance please

please and i was donator and you know what its to just donate and get ban after the donate i have didnt enjoyed with my money and my car enough