Unban for "Random" hostaging
Your name: Techdaan

Your ban ID: 48164

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: How about you stop lying and dont randomly hostage people?

Involved: AndyWMC, Snickertje2[NL]

Why we should unban you: Okay, so, this is the reason: My friend AndyWMC came up with an idea to make money, so we worked together on hostaging him. I guess there's not much to say about it. I discussed this with my friend Snickertje2[NL], and we both agreed on it. Later on, I got banned without knowing why. I don't want to be banned. All I got to say is that I was dumb to do this, but that it wasn't my idea. It was stupid that I agreed hostaging him, but I realized it too late.

For the other hostages we've done today: One was for punchbattling corleones and others, which we let him free after (We've had an awesome RP), and the second (President one) was to see what the Government would do in such a situation (President's idea)
Code:
[UIG][FL:RP][NPIG]Techdaan    (STEAM_0:0:63376368)     said: .//Guys, he is hostaged for disrespecting the Corleones ok?

That first off and secondly you had no valid reason to Hostage him, you ALWAYS need one and just wanting Money is most definitly not valid.

Other than that it's your responsibility because you agreed to it.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I agree with that, and as I said it is stupid about what I did, but could I please be forgiven? Gmod without CityRP sucks, you know?
The ban stays, think about what you are doing next time.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]