Ok confused?
Your name: (Proud Black Women)

Your ban ID: (48139)

Banned by: ([FL] Shadow)

Reason: (Continuously FailRP, Punchwhoring, FearRP, 12th ban in 64 hours, last chance))

Involved: (Firestalker was in the punching even't, not sure who the Sru sergent was.)

Why we should unban you: (Well first i will say this and i will put all this in the best of a order as i can, I was on the matter of about 35 minute's till ban time. I was in the police station as a civilian, then this guy started saying

Firestalker: you a ugly person bro,

Me: aye police man you best hold me back bro i ain't playing ima fight this guy man i'm not playing with you. then the Sru came over and typed in chat and it said ( Hold's Civilian back)

FireStalker: Said you ain't gonna do shit.

Me: I broke free from the cop's after he said that and walked out into the street's and then he punched me and we started to fight, then some person named smexytrany said what are you doing? I said we are doing a role play situation. Then we both got flown up into the sky by shadow, he then said no punch woreing and let us go that was all he said he would not even let us explain or go ask the cop's that it was part of a role play.

Next situation.

This one i have to admit it was wrong, I got into smexy trany's car while i was not invited in. After e drove out of the city and to the end of the tunnel and seen i was in the car he told me to get out. Then some other guy had a gun and said should i just kill him?. Then Shadow came and took me out and let him or her drive away.
And said look mister, You had alot of previous ban's. You do anything anything at all again your banned. I said ok then after that i switched my job to cop officer' read the broadcast and when patrolling in my squad car, I pulled up into to KFC parking loot and it said banned check fearless rp. That should be all if i forgot correct me please. And i know anything i said here can be quickly verified in the chat log's/source file's etc.

So im not sure were Failrp or Fearrp come's in at any of these at all! Also qucik question what doe's 12 ban in 64 hour's last chance, becuase im pretty sure i have not got 12 ban's in 3 day's lol i haven' been on the server at all in like week's.

I am very sorry for my action's, i had a long 1 month talk/think with SoulRipper him self and i agreed not to break any rule's AGAIN! I seem to have you let you down sir, i hope i can be unbanned and or shorten the ban we can figure out what happened here. Becuase not all that is stated in the ban report happened, and i know there is proof in the chat log's etc. Becuase i looked at ban log's and seen people with fearrp, continuously fail rp with only 2 day's max. Thank's for reading have a nice day. to anyone who read's this.
Hello there,

You were punchwhoring in the middle of the street in front of Bank of America.
You and Fireskull were without a proper reason punching eachother.
I lifted you both up and told you to not do it again. Gave you both a warning, anyways.

A few minutes after, I see you breaking FearRP, getting in someone's car and not getting out when you have a gun pointed at you for quite a bit, being told to get out.
When you do finally get out.. you jumped back in, several seconds after. I gave you a clear warning afterwards that you would be permed or banned for a long time if you kept on Fail Roleplaying like that.

So again a few minutes later you switched to Police Officer and you started to shoot randomly in the air, shooting cars, shooting at Blackdog's Parking station at the Office garage even almost at him, which he reported to me. (FailRP)
I then decided to issue you a ban, giving you a last chance when this is over, which I shouldn't of, to be honest.

This is your 12th ban and you have 8 blacklists with having 62 - 64 hours in-game time .

Bans:

[Image: a3c2a406de13116e57b12e35ba1899bd.png]
Blacklists:

[Image: 979ec5e9a160a5985408929a006a92b1.png]
Ok i did not know shooting would be failrp so my bad on that part. But after you told me to stop i did not doing anything else but shot a gun and patrol that's it i stopped and i did not know shooting would be failrp at all! I am very sorry, and how come fail rp and fear rp get's you 12 month's iv never seen anyone with more then 10 day's for the same thing if not worse fail rp then that! Oh btw gz on 1,000 post's m8!
Because you have 12 bans and still have not learned is why your ban time is so high. Randomly shooting cars and other things as a cop is failRP as a normal cop would not do that in real life. Also randomly shooting is a rule "Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun. "
Ok so now what happens????
Don't bump your own UBR. Don't reply to this.
I could of permanently suspended you for the amount of bans compared to hours. Yet I gave you one last chance, Try again in about 6 months.
Denied.