Police Brutality?
(04-27-2014, 08:19 PM)USS freedom Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 07:33 PM)Fiddlestiiicks Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 05:35 PM)USS freedom Wrote: If this was normal players with 0 hours, they wouldve been banned for 10 days. Unfair.

Uhh... that's not true. It was a legitimate arrest, we just so happened to need five police officers and two SRU to do it.

10 people smashing their arres stick on one person? Bannable.

7. It was 7 people.
The following 1 user Likes Fiddlestiiicks's post:
  • GRiiM
(04-27-2014, 05:35 PM)USS freedom Wrote: If this was normal players with 0 hours, they wouldve been banned for 10 days. Unfair.

Uhh... that's not true. It was a legitimate arrest, we just so happened to need five police officers and two SRU to do it.

/ban player 1d Arresting someone

I wouldn't say it is bannable.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks
He must've been very dangerous as the SRU was involved.
(04-27-2014, 09:41 PM)HellShell Wrote: He must've been very dangerous as the SRU was involved.

Well what happened was we got a call from an officer saying there were armed corleone's at the Tides hotel with contraband and weapons. So we responded, and as we were in the hallway, a rebel with an AK (the guy we beat the shit out of) ran up behind us and started shooting. So we returned fire and he ran off like a bitch, and ran through the tunnel. One of the cops tazed and cuffed him, and all 7 or 8 of us chasing him started smashing him with arrest batons. Rebels were also banned form the city, so that's why we chased the other one. Nothin' like the smell of justice in the morning.
"We're going to protect and serve the shit out of you!" Completely lost it.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
The following 2 users Like Buzz_Aldrin's post:
  • Chech, Fiddlestiiicks
Clicking world championship 2014.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks

Considering an admin was doing it too and two admins were online Thinking If this were bannable... They would all have been banned (Or blacklisted)
(04-27-2014, 09:00 PM)Enzyme Wrote: /ban player 1d Arresting someone

I dunno man... "/ban player 1 yr Huge breach of roleplay regulations - simulation of police brutality is not to be made fun of; come back when you've grown some pubes" is pretty legit
(04-28-2014, 05:07 PM)Adman Wrote:

I dunno man... "/ban player 1 yr Huge breach of roleplay regulations - simulation of police brutality is not to be made fun of; come back when you've grown some pubes" is pretty legit

Fun stuff.
(04-28-2014, 05:07 PM)Adman Wrote:

A year seems a bit extensive. I don't believe we broke any rules. Two admins were online at the time, one of them was even helping "arrest" him.