FailRP...
So,I was in the flea market road area and a security guard comes up to me,starts cussing and takes out a toolgun to threaten to rob me. Ofcourse,I kinda went along with it as the police were watching it. Later,when the guard ran away he was tazed and run over by a truck,which then the driver of the truck was killed that killed the guard by police (WTF?).

Not only that,but the same incident happened with a paramedic when I was running a food shack.
Faicpalm
(08-23-2011, 11:47 PM)HeadCrap Wrote: So,I was in the flea market road area and a security guard comes up to me,starts cussing and takes out a toolgun to threaten to rob me. Ofcourse,I kinda went along with it as the police were watching it. Later,when the guard ran away he was tazed and run over by a truck,which then the driver of the truck was killed that killed the guard by police (WTF?).

Not only that,but the same incident happened with a paramedic when I was running a food shack.

SCR33nZ Just take out your camera and spam it or spam your F12 button and make a ban req. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Whenever people try to rob me with their tool gun I just laugh and walk/drive away.
The following 2 users Like iownuall123's post:
  • Triangle, TC224